Rear seat belt alarm with seats folded down?

Halodde

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
BJ2URGEK
I folded down my rear seat to pack my car completely full with gear to go camping for a few days. And for the vast majority of my hour drive to the campsite, I've been getting the rear center seat belt alert telling me that there's somebody sitting in that seat who's not buckled up. Obviously, nobody can be sitting in the seat because it is folded flat. Has anyone else experienced this? If so how do you fix it?

I wish there was an option to indicate baby car seat or turn of rear seat alarm. As of now the only option I can think of is to enter in google or amazon "seat belt alarm silencer".

I folded down my rear seat to pack my car completely full with gear to go camping for a few days. And for the vast majority of my hour drive to the campsite, I've been getting the rear center seat belt alert telling me that there's somebody sitting in that seat who's not buckled up. Obviously, nobody can be sitting in the seat because it is folded flat. Has anyone else experienced this? If so how do you fix it?
I have loaded the car with the seats folded down and never got the alarm. Strange. Did you have anything stuck under the folded seats? Maybe pressing down oddly on a sensor?

I have loaded the car with the seats folded down and never got the alarm. Strange. Did you have anything stuck under the folded seats? Maybe pressing down oddly on a sensor?
I have also never had this happen. The fix, though, is buckle the seatbelts (and/or make sure nothing is pressing on the sensor and/or get it checked out).

I have also never had this happen. The fix, though, is buckle the seatbelts (and/or make sure nothing is pressing on the sensor and/or get it checked out).
Buckle the belts before folding the seats down?

Back