• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Questions For 4Q Earnings Call

SaratogaLefty

Verified Owner
Cars
Dream Edition P 21"
DE Number
I believe Lucid indicated they would accept questions in advance for the upcoming 4Q Earnings Call meeting. I'm wondering if someone knows how we go about submitting a question(s) for their consideration? I certainly have a number of questions I'd like to have answered.

We may want to pick a few questions to up vote. I am not holding my breath that our questions will get answered, but it is worth a try.

We may want to pick a few questions to up vote. I am not holding my breath that our questions will get answered, but it is worth a try.
Good idea. Here are a few I was thinking about?
1. When do you expect to complete all the Dream Edition deliveries?
2. Can you specify by model how many Grand Touring, Touring, and Pure reservations are currently on the books?
3. When will Apple CarPlay be added?
4. Will we ever be able to direct connect (not via Bluetooth) a phone to USB and play content?
5. When will we be able to purchase the Lucid Bi-Directional Home Charging Station?
6. When do you expect Dream Drive Pro to be fully functional?

Good idea. Here are a few I was thinking about?
1. When do you expect to complete all the Dream Edition deliveries?
2. Can you specify by model how many Grand Touring, Touring, and Pure reservations are currently on the books?
3. When will Apple CarPlay be added?
4. Will we ever be able to direct connect (not via Bluetooth) a phone to USB and play content?
5. When will we be able to purchase the Lucid Bi-Directional Home Charging Station?
6. When do you expect Dream Drive Pro to be fully functional?
I expect to hear a version of #2 in the Q&A.. That has be asked before and the answer was "we have a good mix of all three trims" or something of that nature. To get to that data with that answer, one can ask:
What is the current daily production & delivery rate?
Are you still committing to the 20k vehicles this year? If not, what is your expectation?
How many reservations are on the books (expect that to be in the presentation))
Finally, what is the Average Sales price for the orders on the books?

Knowing the production rates, the expected total vehicles, average sales price, Q2 deliveries of the Touring and 2H deliveries of the Pure, one could make a very good estimation of the number in each trim without them answering it directly.

Just remember, they will only select questions they actually want to answer.

Back