Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
I decided to add some LCID to my portfolio a couple of months ago, 6 months after buying my Air. Small bump today from these results but I am looking forward to the future models, particularly the mid size in 2026. For those interested, the Q2 earnings call will be on 8/5.

Still leaves an overhang of produced and not delivered of ~4700 cars.
Based on your undelivered inventory number above, if Lucid keeps its 9,000 unit production goal for 2024, that means they have to try to move almost 9,000 cars in the 2nd half of 2024?

Based on your undelivered inventory number above, if Lucid keeps its 9,000 unit production goal for 2024, that means they have to try to move almost 9,000 cars in the 2nd half of 2024?
Not sure what kind of math you just did. But if Lucid has 4,700 in inventory today, the question is how many do they need in inventory? Zero is not a good option for any manufacturer. If they are selling 2,400 a quarter, what is the optimum inventory level?

Not sure what kind of math you just did. But if Lucid has 4,700 in inventory today, the question is how many do they need in inventory? Zero is not a good option for any manufacturer. If they are selling 2,400 a quarter, what is the optimum inventory level?
All I did was totalling Lucid's exiting inventory with their public build rate.

Agree with you some inventory us appropriate. Not sure how much they can sell through on 2H'24.

Back