Q2 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying he talked about Tesla being bankrupt on Twitter, not about the Twitter boondoggle that has surely left Musk owing at least a billion dollars, and likely quite a bit more, especially if you count the share losses once he is required to go through with the purchase.

We’re done here. Have a nice night.
I don’t believe Musk will be forced to complete the sale at the original price. PSAs have multiple exit opportunities for buyers during DD.. Especially for misrepresenting subscription numbers. If he goes through with the sale as a form of litigation settlement, it will be on his terms. Twitter is grossly inferior to Musk. As you can see by the recent run up in the stock, TSLA stockholders realize that the Twitter litigation is a nuisance only. No teeth. merely a Formality.

I'm just going to post this here, as a service to myself and my many friends on the forum, since I seem to need it today, certainly.

Don't feed the trolls.
I don’t think it’s fair to equate real disappointment, surprise, disillusionment (car and stock) with “trolling “

Ahh. Okay. I was thinking they may have explicitly stated they will start Pure production before Touring. Which would make some sense, but would suck for me personally. Thanks.
thank god it isn't. i made a pure reservation with the intention of upgrading to touring. thought i big brained it by reserving the pure since it was going to be "produced last," so i could keep the "upgrade with original pricing" window open longer

I don’t believe Musk will be forced to complete the sale at the original price. PSAs have multiple exit opportunities for buyers during DD.. Especially for misrepresenting subscription numbers. If he goes through with the sale as a form of litigation settlement, it will be on his terms. Twitter is grossly inferior to Musk. As you can see by the recent run up in the stock, TSLA stockholders realize that the Twitter litigation is a nuisance only. No teeth. merely a Formality.
Oh, okay.

Numbers not really a shock. We own a small Company that makes airport service equipment, tugs, baggage belt loaders, air stairs, that kind of stuff. They have over 18 months of historical revenue in backlog. We like to produce 10 units/month. We really have the capacity to do 16-20, depending on the mix. Lately, we have been doing 6-8. We are producing much of this for the military. The military is having real issues with shipping (getting trucks). That is just one problem. We have the same kind of parts issues, never knowing which suppliers are going to call us up the day we are expecting something and tell us it is going to be another 60 days. It is causing major issues with production and staff planning. If Lucid is going through the same issues on the type of scale I would expect, I certainly sympathize with them.
I sympathize too…but did neither you (nor LCID) have a clue 3 months ago you were off by 50%

Boy, am I sorry I started this thread. Who knew the tinfoil hat brigade would come out in full force? Lock away, mods...
Oh but we’re having so much fun aren’t we?

I think you made a wrong turn. Here you go….https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/forums/-/list

Yea okay you guys just couldn't follow the rules so consider this thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back