Matte Grey Air GT
DE Number
Referral Code
I79OY1W7
$97.3M revenue
679 deliveries
Now lowering to 6000-7000 vehicles for 2022
$4.6B cash, cash equivalents and investments to take them well into 2023

It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out they were going to revise delivery numbers. How they got away without disclosing it for so long is interesting.

Will be interesting to hear Peter’s excuse because he can’t just blame all this on supply chain.

$97.3M revenue
679 deliveries
Now lowering to 6000-7000 vehicles for 2022
$4.6B cash, cash equivalents and investments to take them well into 2023
Ouch. 6k was my pessimistic number.

Now, let's see if they say anything about Touring production.

679 deliveries, just wow.

It’s embarrassing for a CEO who was mouthing off at how they were going to do everything better and not have production hell.

Yea they have 1/5 of that just sitting and waiting to be delivered...transport must be a headache

It’s embarrassing for a CEO who was mouthing off at how they were going to do everything better and not have production hell.
Nah, that was pre-covid.

Ouch. 6k was my pessimistic number.

Now, let's see if they say anything about Touring production.
Yeah After last earnings I was still hoping they’d be able to scrape to 10k or relatively close to it.

Also their 1st half production is only 1,405. Q1 was 700 of that meaning no ramp up at all from Q1 to Q2 :(

37,000 reservations is positive though. (Although at the current rate that would take 13 years to fill :) ) Maybe I’m looking at 2024 for my Pure.

I think that was double Q1 deliveries to take the half full side. On the other hand, it seems like they'll need to produce 30 cars a day to hit the 6000 target. Hopefully, the second shift is about ready to go or I agree that 6000 will be tough to get to. For math purposes, I'm assuming that the 1400 produced that they mentioned is part of the 6000 leaving 4500 give or take to get to 6000. And I'm assuming no Sundays, so I've knocked 26 days off.

Maybe shareholders can request some of his performance bonus back. I’m sure he will be willing to relinquish it.

Nah, that was pre-covid.
It's funny how so many people forget about the total cluster that COVID caused, and how that impact/delay is expected to vanish somehow just because it's mostly in the past now.

Maybe shareholders can request some of his performance bonus back. I’m sure he will be willing to relinquish it.
He shouldn’t have been given it to start with until after 12 months of production.

I chalk this one up to "What the heck did you expect him to say? We're going to deliver as few cars as possible, shut down the factory multiple times, and make sure all our customers experience major service issues. IN short, this whole year, we're going to basically suck."

I’d like to know of the 37000 orders how many are GT at least that would give us some indication if those orders will be even close to delivery this year. This is bad news for shareholders and consumers

i mean they did have a pandemic to deal with all of a sudden. i really do wonder how they would have done had COVID not happened.

It's funny how so many people forget about the total cluster that COVID caused, and how that impact/delay is expected to vanish somehow just because it's mostly in the past now.
They revised the numbers from 25K down to 12K knowing the impact COVID had. Now they’ve revised again using the same excuse. There’s more to this than just supply/logistics issues and it comes down to a management issue as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back