Planning first trip from Scottsdale AZ to Vegas (Mandalay Bay) - Charging station recommendations?

Avalon

Hi all,

Got my Lucid Touring mid-December and so far loving it. Made a trip to Sedona last month and range seemed fair, but below expectations. Wife and I are now planning a trip from Scottsdale AZ to Las Vegas, heading to Mandalay Bay for a couple of days. No idea what to expect in terms of actual range in a long haul drive like this, and less about charging stations. Our Touring is on the 20 inch wheels.

For those who have made the trek from AZ to Vegas, any recommendations for charging station stops that are quick, reliable, and in safe areas? Is our best best to stop and charge in Kingman? Obviously looking for EA charging stations to take advantage of the free charging and ability to just plug and charge. What about when at Vegas? I'm worried that the hotel stations will be hoarded by vehicles just parked and blocking my ability to charge. Any suggestions and help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Kingman is your best option. Plan a bit of charging time if traveling on Friday through Sunday. I have always been able to charge there but sometimes at a slower speed than I would like. Enjoy, it is a great drive in the Lucid.

I forgot to mention that that the EA chargers in Las Vegas are overcrowded. If you can get enough charge in Kingman to get Las Vegas back to Kingman that is a better option than trying to charge in Las Vegas.

Back