P variant of Grand Touring with over 1,000hp?

Would you upgrade if given the chance now? I know you confirmed in January for a GT.
I might honestly. And seeing what the P version is, I still would consider it. Definitely wouldn’t order the Performance GT

Yay! Guessed it right! 1050hp and more expensive than DE.

Also I read that horsepower could be software limited and EV companies can produce same cars but limit and sell with different hp. Perhaps the 800hp GT can go 1050hp with just software unlock?

Yay! Guessed it right! 1050hp and more expensive than DE.

Also I read that horsepower could be software limited and EV companies can produce same cars but limit and sell with different hp. Perhaps the 800hp GT can go 1050hp with just software unlock?
They can then add to the app, press here if you want to unlock 1050hp for 15 minutes for $100. :)

👎👎, not upgrading.

Hmm for $180k it's close to Tesla Roadster price. Different class cars but someone craving for performance maybe the Roadster would be a better fit?

Edit: Roadster is $200k

Hmm for $180k it's close to Tesla Roadster price. Different class cars but someone craving for performance maybe the Roadster would be a better fit?

Given the Model 2, will we ever see the Cybertruck or Roadster?

And the GT P is in quantum grey in that video, hopefully bodes well for those who ordered the regular GT in quantum grey.
You can get the Grey first if you upgrade LOL 🤣

What, I should upgrade so I can get the car faster? actually, I wouldn’t want it if they gave me a free upgrade, unless I could have them tweak the software back to get me the 516 miles of range again.

Seems like original GT much better deal and that pricing still available for anyone who wants to reserve.

What, I should upgrade so I can get the car faster? actually, I wouldn’t want it if they gave me a free upgrade, unless I could have them tweak the software back to get me the 516 miles of range again.
I meant that more as a “look a gray car has been produced so it’s possible!”

I meant that more as a “look a gray car has been produced so it’s possible!”
They actually had a Grey preproduction one in the studio! Of course that one was ‘hand built’

Back