Owner advertising ideas ❤️

Chrry

𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑖
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Touring
My sister just got a hybrid jeep and drove down from Concord last night. Today, we went to the mall-ish (old not so much mall anymore) & she had a bag of little colorful rubber duckies. I guess Jeep owners will put these cute little duckies on the driver door handle and it means “you’ve been ducked”. Don’t know what it means but I had so much fun putting the duckies on a few jeeps.
It got me thinking… 🤔 🫣🤭

I’m gonna look for some little rubber hearts and get some cute signs to go with them and say, “Luci loves you” or “You’ve been loved”. Hmmm

Any better ideas?

And yes. Yes I am very much serious. 😂

My sister just got a hybrid jeep and drove down from Concord last night. Today, we went to the mall-ish (old not so much mall anymore) & she had a bag of little colorful rubber duckies. I guess Jeep owners will put these cute little duckies on the driver door handle and it means “you’ve been ducked”. Don’t know what it means but I had so much fun putting the duckies on a few jeeps.
It got me thinking… 🤔 🫣🤭

I’m gonna look for some little rubber hearts and get some cute signs to go with them and say, “Luci loves you” or “You’ve been loved”. Hmmm

Any better ideas?

And yes. Yes I am very much serious. 😂
Free picture of @Chrry with every Lucid you see obviously

I gather that Jeeps don't have retractable door handles ....

No. They don’t. But I’m thinking — maybe on the window? Hmmmm

I've put the hot wheels on people's cars before. Copying @AirDoll

Ok here are some quick ideas I got from Amazon IMG_4420.pngIMG_4425.pngIMG_4422.pngIMG_4424.png

Hehehe. I kinda like the smiley ones and the Christmas ornament ones.

Attachments

• IMG_4423.png
    IMG_4423.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4421.png
    IMG_4421.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
Or it could say, “𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓲'𝓭"

Needs to be super cute!

Not sure I would welcome anything, cute or otherwise, attached to my car.

Not sure I would welcome anything, cute or otherwise, attached to my car.
Not attached. Just sitting on it somehow. IMG_4426.jpeg
Just change this to “Luci loving” instead of a weird “Jeep ducking” 😂

We can figure this all out if we put our great Lucid Loving minds together. Let’s up the “duck duck jeep” trend.

My thing is I’m likely to hop in the car, start driving off, and only THEN notice the cute thing you put on my windshield as it flys over my glass roof. Likely to freak people the heck out.

The door handle thing makes more sense for Jeeps. You can’t drive off without noticing that.

My thing is I’m likely to hop in the car, start driving off, and only THEN notice the cute thing you put on my windshield as it flys over my glass roof. Likely to freak people the heck out.

The door handle thing makes more sense for Jeeps. You can’t drive off without noticing that.
Yeppers. The handle is perfect BUT

ᗯᗴ ᔕIᗰᑭᒪƳ ᑕᗩᑎᑎᗝ丅 ᒪᗴ丅 ᒎᗴᗴᑭ ᗷᗴ ᑕᗝᗝᒪᗴᖇ 丅ᕼᗩᑎ ᗝᑌᖇ ǤᗝᖇǤᗴᗝᑌᔕ ᒪᑌᑕIᗪᔕ
(Or the Luci owners 😉) I know you’re cooler than a jeep ducker 😂. I also know everyone in this forum is cooler than a jeep jeep ducker.

Attachments

• IMG_4429.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
I had a gentleman hand us a hot wheels Lucid at a charging station. This seems to be the way. He was doing it for all electric cars though.

I have kids, so it gave them a new toy. Probably not the intended purpose, but it worked out rather than declining and looking like a douche. I hate loose things rattling in a car.

Cute idea, but like the others noted, there is no place easily accessible on the car. I can only think between the frunk lid and windshield ... but it might be a while before the owner notices it?

Cute idea, but like the others noted, there is no place easily accessible on the car. I can only think between the frunk lid and windshield ... but it might be a while before the owner notices it?
Just put it above the driver door on the roof. It's so low that most everyone would see it

Just put it above the driver door on the roof. It's so low that most everyone would see it
Maybe if it were taped down? Pretty easy for the wind to blow something like that off. Maybe use low tack glue spots and stick them to the drivers door window?

I had a gentleman hand us a hot wheels Lucid at a charging station. This seems to be the way. He was doing it for all electric cars though.

I have kids, so it gave them a new toy. Probably not the intended purpose, but it worked out rather than declining and looking like a douche. I hate loose things rattling in a car.
Ahhhh. This is great.

Maybe if it were taped down? Pretty easy for the wind to blow something like that off. Maybe use low tack glue spots and stick them to the drivers door window?
You just wedge the thin edge of the box in the space. I wouldn’t recommend using glue dots or tape or anything similar on someone else’s car

How about a California bear on two legs 🤓

Back