Owner advertising ideas ❤️

Maybe if it were taped down? Pretty easy for the wind to blow something like that off. Maybe use low tack glue spots and stick them to the drivers door window?
I would return the favor of someone taping something to my car by keying theirs. Don't tape or glue anything to anyone's car please. Damages the paint.

You can simply stick it on the windshield near the middle or on top of the car on the driver's side.

I'd settle for Lucid owners' waving at each other. Don't want anything left on the car, please.

A easy removable sticking substance that doesn't leave a trace when removed, used on a small portion of California bear's head.

The Hot Wheels thing is going on here in the Valley (LA). I’ve given out 2 and received 1. I’ve given my 2 out at Sherman Oaks Park to a white GT and a new black stealth. Received mine at the Fryman parking where I often hike during the week :)

Please don’t touch my car or put anything on it. I’d prefer you to park 2 football fields away and not come anywhere close to my car for any reason. 😜

Please don’t touch my car or put anything on it. I’d prefer you to park 2 football fields away and not come anywhere close to my car for any reason. 😜
Do you live in SoCal? Cuz if so, I can’t promise anything like that. All Luci’s need love in my eyes 🙃🤭😅

OK Chrry ... how about upping the anti with Lucid's support? Whoever the registered owner that collects the most "items" in a year wins something (maybe a factory tour)? The item being left on the car has to show the userID of someone here in the forums registered in the "game". Only 1 item per userID counts and only people registered are eligible to win. This would show that the winning owner has his/her car at many different places which would be great for brand recognition.

And as for the folks worried about getting your paint messed up ... I get it ... I'm just as paranoid (hence the full body PPF). I was thinking more like those rubbery dots used for mailers and sticking the item to the windshield or drivers window. No damage, no residue and nothing left behind when the item is removed. Would this be acceptable if there is a potential prize on the line? ;)

This is what you’re looking for, @Chrry.

IMG_3901.jpeg

OK Chrry ... how about upping the anti with Lucid's support? Whoever the registered owner that collects the most "items" in a year wins something (maybe a factory tour)? The item being left on the car has to show the userID of someone here in the forums registered in the "game". Only 1 item per userID counts and only people registered are eligible to win. This would show that the winning owner has his/her car at many different places which would be great for brand recognition.

And as for the folks worried about getting your paint messed up ... I get it ... I'm just as paranoid (hence the full body PPF). I was thinking more like those rubbery dots used for mailers and sticking the item to the windshield or drivers window. No damage, no residue and nothing left behind when the item is removed. Would this be acceptable if there is a potential prize on the line? ;)
No. Probably because I don't give a crap about playing a game with my Lucid.

There was an idea for folks to post photos with a mini Lucid next to their Lucid at places. It was a cool idea for folks on social media.

I'll chip in with my idea: perhaps we could 3d print some California bears and hand them out at meetups en masse... here are some ideas from a quick google search!

1712671113918.png

I also once engraved a wood panel with the Lucid wordmark as well as a prototype sketch of a car, although I would assume that solution would be more expensive in addition to not being as cool. The 3d printer bear seems like the best alternative to me, and it is very similar to Jeep ducks! If they can sustain it, we can... maybe there could be some Etsy artists willing to help?

Or we could just do something like this, although I'm willing to guess that the symbol of appreciation for this would be a middle finger!

1712671350106.png

the hot wheels thing got me… now I just need an idea on something cute to add to a post-it note 🫣
IMG_4619.jpeg

I ordered more too. I think a pack of 4 different colors.

I hope y’all didn’t think I was just talking 😂

And I promise @Leftlane & @Unmutual & @PhotoEye — I’ll try to keep them away from your Lucids… but if by accident, my little love note is found on or near… please forgive my unforgiving passion. 😍🤓

the hot wheels thing got me… now I just need an idea on something cute to add to a post-it note 🫣View attachment 19953

And I promise @Leftlane & @Unmutual & @PhotoEye — I’ll try to keep them away from your Lucids… but if by accident, my little love note is found on or near… please forgive my unforgiving passion. 😍🤓
The glue and tape on the paint were the big factors I think. Those stay on the windshield I have found with no risk of damage.

We may get a few as well. I just don't know the solution to keep them from flying and moving in the car.... Anyone have any ideas?

The glue and tape on the paint were the big factors I think. Those stay on the windshield I have found with no risk of damage.

We may get a few as well. I just don't know the solution to keep them from flying and moving in the car.... Anyone have any ideas?
Could glass suction cups work? Doesn't damage anything, won't fly off, and blends in relatively well with glass. If this tradition eventually hits somebody who puts it on paint, it also won't damage the paint.

I was thinking of just sitting them on the top? I think they’re just heavy enough to not blow away…. Only thing I can think of without making people upset 🧐

the hot wheels thing got me… now I just need an idea on something cute to add to a post-it note 🫣View attachment 19953

I like that! I have one of the silver ones. I'll have to get some more. In my 16 months of having a Lucid, I've only seen two of them in a parking lot without their owners. So if I get a few, I'll probably be carrying them around for a while.

I like that! I have one of the silver ones. I'll have to get some more. In my 16 months of having a Lucid, I've only seen two of them in a parking lot without their owners. So if I get a few, I'll probably be carrying them around for a while.
Same same. But it’ll be well worth it when I finally do

Back