Outside mirrors auto fold?

ZDR

Reaction score
Hi - I just bought a 2022 GT, for which I traded my Tesla M3. With the Tesla, I was able to program the outside mirrors to automatically fold based on location (my home) so that I could more safely/easily pull into my garage. I have not been able to find that feature on the Lucid - does it exist?
Thanks

I think they fold only when lock car or
I close them before I pull in garage with button on pilot panel main page

I was afraid that might be the case. If so, hopefully Lucid will add this capability. My car barely fits in my parking space....

Well definitely adds a few sec to close them but you don’t have to be at a full stop
So I do it as I drive up the driveway
Yes I’m rationalizing but it does give you a moment of pause in tight spaces to not scrape the sides especially after long drive or late at night

Well definitely adds a few sec to close them but you don’t have to be at a full stop
So I do it as I drive up the driveway
Yes I’m rationalizing but it does give you a moment of pause in tight spaces to not scrape the sides especially after long drive or late at night
Me too. Also driveup windows (ATM machines, fast food, pharmacy, etc. etc.). Also, if one is backing in, the camera perspective will change which may or may not be what one wants.

I fold them as I'm pulling into the driveway before pulling into the garage. I fold them again when leaving the spot. I do not unfold them as I'm pulling out of the driveway because they automatically unfold as you increase speed beyond jogging pace.

I would appreciate geofenced auto-folding mirrors as well.

Hi - I just bought a 2022 GT, for which I traded my Tesla M3. With the Tesla, I was able to program the outside mirrors to automatically fold based on location (my home) so that I could more safely/easily pull into my garage. I have not been able to find that feature on the Lucid - does it exist?
Thanks
Not yet, but maybe in the future.

Same question with home link - is there a way to automatically open/close a garage door based on location without having to find the right screen/button to touch?

Same question with home link - is there a way to automatically open/close a garage door based on location without having to find the right screen/button to touch?
Not currently

Not from the car alone, but if you set up Home Assistant and a smart garage door opener or add-on, you can.

It’s possible, but takes some time to set up. I have never cared about the homelink UI as a result :)

When you arrive home, you're presented with the homelink device list automatically, so there's not much to do in the way of hunting. For departure, I believe 2.4.x presents the homelink device list while in reverse, but I'm not sure it's presented automatically to begin with. Can any 2.4.x users chime in?

Yeah, the departure is the most challenging - pulling up the home link shuts off the backup view on that screen. Hopefully this will be addressed in a future update.

Yeah, the departure is the most challenging - pulling up the home link shuts off the backup view on that screen. Hopefully this will be addressed in a future update.
This is fixed in 2.4.

Great - will be looking forward to that. Geofencing would be much better - any ideas if this is ever coming?

Back