OTA Update 2.1.43 - ROBUST THIS! - Important PSA to Update to 2.1.43 ASAP or RIP

I just now got notification the update is ready. It took more than 5 minutes as advertised...6 minutes! 😝

Mine updated today too.

I installed the update just now. 4 minutes

Hello, this is Aissata and thank you for contacting Lucid Customer Care. Your car is on the most recent update and the next one will be pushed to you when it becomes available to your car. Thank you.

Hello, this is Aissata and thank you for contacting Lucid Customer Care. Your car is on the most recent update and the next one will be pushed to you when it becomes available to your car. Thank you.
As has been said numerous times, including by @hydbob in the FIRST post in this thread, you shouldn't be contacting CS until it's been over a week following the first push of the update. It's only really started going wide in the past few days. Patience!

As usual, I don't have mine yet, but it'll come eventually.

As has been said numerous times, including by @hydbob in the FIRST post in this thread, you shouldn't be contacting CS until it's been over a week following the first push of the update. It's only really started going wide in the past few days. Patience!

I don’t have mine either yet. I feel bad for everyone that received it because that means we will be first when “the big one” hits. 😂

I probably should have read entire thread. But the title had me scared!

OTA Update 2.1.43 - ROBUST THIS! - Important PSA to Update to 2.1.43 ASAP or RIP​

I probably should have read entire thread. But the title had me scared!

OTA Update 2.1.43 - ROBUST THIS! - Important PSA to Update to 2.1.43 ASAP or RIP​

Blame @borski

I received and updated this OTA today. It required about 8-10 minutes to update. So, should we expect additional updates soon? anyone have an idea what comes next?

I received and updated this OTA today. It required about 8-10 minutes to update. So, should we expect additional updates soon? anyone have an idea what comes next?
Nobody knows. It’s a great mystery of our time.

Back