Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

In day 8 of In Production for a Zenith/Santa Cruz and no purchase agreement and an unresponsive DA.
Same here. Though my DA has told me he has sent my info to whoever at HQ and they are reviewing to produce the Purchase Agreement, but without that I am dead in the water as far as financing is concerned

In day 8 of In Production for a Zenith/Santa Cruz and no purchase agreement and an unresponsive DA.
There may be good news - mine is also in the 8th day of production but my DA just sent me an email that he “thinks” my car arrived at the service center either yesterday or this morning…he is trying to confirm before I get too excited.

He was my DA too. He never replied to my email or text. Not even an acknowledgment. I spoke with him twice by scheduled call. I was getting trusted and finally called my SA and asked her to change my DA. I was now working with Ted. He is very

Saturday night 12/10/22.
I have been In Production since 12/6. Just spoke to Omar (I had to call him) and he said car has been produced and will ship to Chicago Mon or Tues for PDI then to NJ.

I have been In Production since 12/6. Just spoke to Omar (I had to call him) and he said car has been produced and will ship to Chicago Mon or Tues for PDI then to NJ.
What's your dashboard say I'm curious?

Most probably we’ll get our cars at the same time.

Still says In Production - that's why I called. I had expected the car to have been shipped to Goose Island this week.
Okay.

I just spoke to her again…No news whatsoever on when car will be ready to ship. When I pressed her on why the delay, she talked vaguely about Lucid ramping up production. She also said that my signed contract (which I need for my Credit Union to proceed and had been promised to arrive by yesterday) will not be done until the car is shipped. I told her I am having serious second thoughts about this whole transaction.
The car is amazing based on reviewers, just hold tight. It will be worth the wait.

I am at the same point as you. Upgraded to inventory AGT and waiting for PA. In addition, awaiting account name/email update (my son ordered on my behalf with his info instead of mine). It has been a frustratingly waiting game for something that should not take more than 30 mins tops to update since we finalized the order.

I have my funding ready and Lucid seems not eager to receive…lol. The worst thing is that the vehicle is already in the service center awaiting pickup based on info provided by my new DA. The first DA apparen left the company, hence the reason for being incommunicado all these while. Interestingly, the Feds just increased rates and at this point, one may end up paying higher for the car in addition to not taking delivery by eoy. Can’t even finalize insurance since there is no delivery date.

The question is should one have to go through this stress for a premium purchase? Very frustrating to say the least.
Email the CEO, COO- this is unaaceptable! That will light a fire under their butts! Maybe even tweet.

Same here. Though my DA has told me he has sent my info to whoever at HQ and they are reviewing to produce the Purchase Agreement, but without that I am dead in the water as far as financing is concerned
Yup. I can't even start my financing or insurance search w/o the Vin# or purchase agreement. I'll likely stick with State Farm since they have my mortgage but I'd still like to shop around for the best price.

There may be good news - mine is also in the 8th day of production but my DA just sent me an email that he “thinks” my car arrived at the service center either yesterday or this morning…he is trying to confirm before I get too excited.
Interesting. I think they know when the car leaves the factory. My ZR/SC vin was also 12/9 with delivery to Costa Mesa. My DA told me yesterday 7-10 days to delivery. He could not provide any details. Car was in General Assembly on 12/14. Hopeful for delivery this year.

Good news for those of you “in production” - after eight days looking at that on the dashboard (mine still says that), I found out today that my car is in Costa Mesa and will be undoing inspection shortly. Looks like delivery hopefully early next week!

Yup. I can't even start my financing or insurance search w/o the Vin# or purchase agreement. I'll likely stick with State Farm since they have my mortgage but I'd still like to shop around for the best price.
I am still in the air so to speak about insurance, it seems as though Geico and Farmers are the cheapest for me. Neither would be combined with my home insurance at the moment. As for financing, I am looking at Parsons FCU they have some attractive rates for EVs at the moment, for as long as that lasts...hopefully long enough to get this done 🤞

Good news for those of you “in production” - after eight days looking at that on the dashboard (mine still says that), I found out today that my car is in Costa Mesa and will be undoing inspection shortly. Looks like delivery hopefully early next week!
Congratulation!

Interesting. I think they know when the car leaves the factory. My ZR/SC vin was also 12/9 with delivery to Costa Mesa. My DA told me yesterday 7-10 days to delivery. He could not provide any details. Car was in General Assembly on 12/14. Hopeful for delivery this year.
My DA seemed surprised that this group of cars arrived. He expected the PDIs to go quickly as they have have volunteers from the factory and other centers working them. It looks like the PA and the financial transactions will be the pacing items for delivery.

My DA seemed surprised that this group of cars arrived. He expected the PDIs to go quickly as they have have volunteers from the factory and other centers working them. It looks like the PA and the financial transactions will be the pacing items for delivery.
Who is your DA?

DA called and said car has been produced. Its undergoing inspection and will be loaded on a truck to Houston in the next few days. Houston is also where I pick up, so no intermediate stops, but it will undergo PDI and detailing before delivery.

ZR/SC

DA called and said car has been produced. Its undergoing inspection and will be loaded on a truck to Houston in the next few days. Houston is also where I pick up, so no intermediate stops, but it will undergo PDI and detailing before delivery.

ZR/SC
I assume Texas deliveries are being batched for shipping and delivery. Hope other waiting Texans get theirs with your car soon!! 🤞

Back