Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

So you're the one that took LUCID GT?:cool: I was going to take E LUCID 8 for my plat but did not want to have to explain.;)
Yeah, sorry about that. I looked pretty stupid driving around in my Jag with a LUCID GT plate on it for quite a few months. But I wanted to make sure I got it.

Happy day!

Confirmed: April 13, 2022
VIN Assigned: Sept 20, 2022
Delivery: Under 4 weeks

Still on the fence and might cancel but man..it’s more real than ever, I’m excited but also a bit unsure.
Just got the "Your Lucid Air Has Shipped" email

Confirmed: April 13, 2022
VIN Assigned: Sept 20, 2022
Left Factory: Sept 26, 2022
Delivery: Coming weeks

I was just wondering how long it would take for my lucid to arrive after getting my VIN. From what I have seen, people have been getting theirs after 2 weeks and some even less.

Also in NJ and I'm not having them put it on. I am going to order the wrap/sticker plate, but don't intend to put it on unless I have a problem. I have been looking and there are a ton of cars with NJ plates that have no front plate.
do you know if we can use wrap sticker in NJ

I was just wondering how long it would take for my lucid to arrive after getting my VIN. From what I have seen, people have been getting theirs after 2 weeks and some even less.
There’s no definitive timeline, the best info we have is what others post here. 2-4 weeks seems to be the avg. Leaning toward 2 weeks lately, some even a few days.

Can someone please direct me to the delivery checklist? My Pop is taking delivery on Thursday and I can't find it.
I've delivery scheduled and ready. I've modified the list on the link and added a few additional items to it (learning from other posts in this forum, thanks to contributors). Attaching my excel (PDF version) for your reference. Hope this will help.

Attachments

• Lucid Inspection List.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 213
I've delivery scheduled and ready. I've modified the list on the link and added a few additional items to it (learning from other posts in this forum, thanks to contributors). Attaching my excel (PDF version) for your reference. Hope this will help.
Thank you!

Another Q3 Delivery Yesterday

Specs: Red, Tahoe, 19s
Reserved: December 31 2021
Confirmed: March 9 2022
VIN: September 3
Delivered: September 25 2022 [to my house 240 miles east of Millbrae]

Report Card from Order to Delivery:
Early Excitement:
A [great marketing]
Wait for Order Confirmation: C [three months]
Post Confirmation Communication: F [0 communication for 6 months post confirmation]
2-4 Months Promise after Confirmation that Turned into 6: C
Second DA: B+ [while on board]
Delivery Trailer Driver: A+ [unfortunately doesn't count towards Lucid's GPA because he doesn't work for them]
Third 'DA's' Home Delivery: B+ [not a bad grade for someone who works in the Virtual Reality Department and who had never delivered a car before and had no training to do that]
Condition of Vehicle Hardware and Readiness: C- [Unlikely that this vehicle got anything beyond a quick wash as a part of PDI]
The Dreaded Software: A- [pleasantly surprised given low expectations -- so far]
Hardware: A [a damn-good mark given how young this car maker is]

Frustrations: Many
Regrets: None

Attachments

• Lucid A.jpg
    Lucid A.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 94
  • Lucid B.jpg
    Lucid B.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 92
Cosmos Silver, 21” wheels.

Confirmed Nov 17, 2021.

VIN assigned 9/27/2022.

Home delivery to Amelia Island, Florida, no schedule yet.

Update for my GT
QG/Tahoe/19-inch wheels
Confirmed June 13, 2022
VIN issued Sept 26, 2022
Delivery ??

Back