Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

On the one yard line but running out of downs. Update regarding my struggles with Lucid Financial. my car finished PDI and was ready to be loaded on the carrier. I was told I needed to have financing in place in order to get a purchase agreement. I applied through Lucid Financial, was approved but they used an incorrect amount (they didn't take into account sales tax.). I signed the sales agreement showing the total payment including fees and taxes asked Lucid Financial to approve the loan at a flat amount and I ACH'd the difference. Financial now has loan paperwork (which i have not yet seen) for a loan amount that has them funding $4000 over the balance due on the car. At this point I am willing to overpay by $4k and wait for a refund but I still cannot seem to get anyone to send me the paperwork so Lucid can be funded and my car shipped. Now they want to send me a new purchase agreement, reflecting an overpayment, but no promise as to when the loan agreement will appear. So, if anyone is offered an Infinite Black, Santa Cruz with 19s it may be my cancellation. I am very close to giving up.
Speak with your DA and tell them to push BoA about it. Also speak with lucid financial and bother them. That’s how I got it done

Oh man. I had such a mess of time with them as well. Got my loan, signed and the following day they created a new random loan for a smaller amount and the. Contacted me telling me my loan is ready. Then I explained how I already signed my contract with them and they were so confused so they had to send it up the chain. Eventually they canceled the new loan that was made out of no where but then my original loan didn’t go through so I had to keep bothering about that since my delivery was coming up. Finally they got it all sorted after I sent them the signed loan document I had but it’s crazy they just made up a loan I didn’t ask for. It’s really Bank of America, not Lucid that’s screwing this all up tbh.
The way the pushed to get the car shipped I felt this would be quickest. Glad you got it worked out but odd that they cannot seem to get a handle on this. They wont even start delivery process without being paid in full so I am at the mercy of Lucid Financial and cannot even get an incorrect document to sign.

Hello folks - energizer battery question / statement from me here again - Anyone here get any update at all on a Zenith Red exterior? Thank you in advance

Oh man. I had such a mess of time with them as well. Got my loan, signed and the following day they created a new random loan for a smaller amount and the. Contacted me telling me my loan is ready. Then I explained how I already signed my contract with them and they were so confused so they had to send it up the chain. Eventually they canceled the new loan that was made out of no where but then my original loan didn’t go through so I had to keep bothering about that since my delivery was coming up. Finally they got it all sorted after I sent them the signed loan document I had but it’s crazy they just made up a loan I didn’t ask for. It’s really Bank of America, not Lucid that’s screwing this all up tbh.
Before Lucid announced Bank Of America relation to help with financing. I walked up to my Bank Of America to evaluation loan with my email in April. The financial advisor even suggested I might possibly been scammed by a fraudulent company. 😂

That's sad because I'm sure I was one of the first people to use BofA for my loan and it was super easy and no hassle at all.

That's sad because I'm sure I was one of the first people to use BofA for my loan and it was super easy and no hassle at all.
Same. Possible it got worse after rates got raised?

For tracker:

Just heard from my DA that VIN assigned. Order was confirmed March 1st. Grey Mojave interior 21" wheels. He said this means vehicle is now "halfway through production" and they expected a range of 2-8 additional weeks from here to delivery (to finish production, QC, ship to Chicago for add'l QC, then deliver to us in Northeast.

Millbrae studio probably had 30+ cars awaiting delivery. Many ready and loads awaiting PDI. Bumped into mine fresh off the truck. Receiving new cars on a very regular basis. So those haulers are definitely operating even if the flyovers don’t seem to imply that. White/Black/Grey were all well represented. Even a GT Performance - the wheels looked so cool. And there was one standout for sure. Gutsy.

Attachments

• A32D9590-9634-4AC4-867E-9CD378EBBA25.jpeg
    A32D9590-9634-4AC4-867E-9CD378EBBA25.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 152
If build quality had risen at the factory Airs arriving at their destinations should just need a quick look over and a wash and out the door they go to customers. Why they sit so long at the delivery centers are a mystery.

Millbrae studio probably had 30+ cars awaiting delivery. Many ready and loads awaiting PDI. Bumped into mine fresh off the truck. Receiving new cars on a very regular basis. So those haulers are definitely operating even if the flyovers don’t seem to imply that. White/Black/Grey were all well represented. Even a GT Performance - the wheels looked so cool. And there was one standout for sure. Gutsy.
One of those is mine and I’ll be picking it up tomorrow!

VIN received today. March 23 confirm, Zenith Red 21" Mojave.
Car entered general assembly today with an estimated 3 to 7 week delivery to Riviera Beach. If I wanted to take delivery in NJ there would be an additional delay due to congestion at Goose Island.

If build quality had risen at the factory Airs arriving at their destinations should just need a quick look over and a wash and out the door they go to customers. Why they sit so long at the delivery centers are a mystery.
Mine came in yesterday. They looked it over by mid-day and told me I can pick it up Wednesday. There are only so many appointment slots in a day and they take 90 minutes for each appointment.

That sounds great. My car finished production last week and was being prepped to ship to Millbrae. Maybe it's there!

Back