Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

I see 5 VIN assignment now in 10 days, extrapolate that to 365 days and this forum represent 5% of all owners.

5/10*365/0.05 = 3650 at current rate of 10 days annually, beats 679 x in last 3 months delivery. (679/3*12 = 2716 annually) 🤣

WTG Lucid!!!! Woowoo!!!

VIN received today. March 23 confirm, Zenith Red 21" Mojave.
Car entered general assembly today with an estimated 3 to 7 week delivery to Riviera Beach. If I wanted to take delivery in NJ there would be an additional delay due to congestion at Goose Island.
interesting. I have a March 23rd confirmation date as well. Tahoe interior though. Wonder what to make if it

I see 5 VIN assignment now in 10 days, extrapolate that to 365 days and this forum represent 5% of all owners.

5/10*365/0.05 = 3650 at current rate of 10 days annually, beats 679 x in last 3 months delivery. (679/3*12 = 2716 annually) 🤣

WTG Lucid!!!! Woowoo!!!
I was in Millbrae today picking up my car (more on that later!). There was easily 50+ cars ready to go and an incoming truck with wrapped cars. The ramp is here, no doubt.

For the tracker:

Confirmation 4/15
Zenith Red
21” wheels
Tahoe interior
Delivered 8/10 🍾🎉💥

Hang in there people. It’s totally worth it.
Congrats! Remember, pics, or it didn't happen.

For the tracker:

Confirmation 4/15
Zenith Red
21” wheels
Tahoe interior
Delivered 8/10 🍾🎉💥

We have same specs! Sweet beauty she is!

My da just emailed for first time since 04/14/22. When we spoke s few days later in april he said my car is in production and wiil be ready som time after july. In his email today he says he believes my gta, silver, 19, Tahoe confirmed 3/30/22 will be starting production this year. Notice he used the wording believe and start. And he said once production starts it takes six weeks in the factory. He also said they dont give delivery estimates anymore. Since silver wont start until q4 anyway and since shipping and service center take time too its easy to figure out i wont get it the year. This is a joke. They must have serious problems.

Congrats! Remember, pics, or it didn't happen.
Oh, it happened. Lol. I’ll try to take some more bespoke pics over the weekend.
1660193347827.jpeg

We have same specs! Sweet beauty she is!
What did you do about tint? I was on the fence about doing the windshield, but I would like to get that stitching reflection off, so I’ll be doing full tint.

Oh, it happened. Lol. I’ll try to take some more bespoke pics over the weekend. View attachment 4014

What did you do about tint? I was on the fence about doing the windshield, but I would like to get that stitching reflection off, so I’ll be doing full tint.
Xpel Prime XR PLUS 30 (All Side & Back Glass)
Xpel Prime XR PLUS 70 (Front Windshield)
It was 7/22, but I received a cancellation.
I could haven gotten even earlier (2 months more) if I accepted a cancelation of zenith red, 19”, Santa Cruz. But I really like this combo and waited. Lucid did a tremendous job in their paint department, not only was I impressed with the depth of this paint can changes tone like chameleon, my PPF guys were very impressed with AGT’s paint details all around.

VIN received today. March 23 confirm, Zenith Red 21" Mojave.
Car entered general assembly today with an estimated 3 to 7 week delivery to Riviera Beach. If I wanted to take delivery in NJ there would be an additional delay due to congestion at Goose Island.
Nice, so I have now hope, Zenith red, march 27 confirmation, waiting patiently

For the tracker:

Confirmation 4/15
Zenith Red
21” wheels
Tahoe interior
Delivered 8/10 🍾🎉💥

What? 4/15 confirmation delivered? I don't have Vin# and confirmed 03/27

He was given a cancellation, you can ask your DA to keep an eye out for them if possible.

Im Zenith Red 3/23 confirmation and I still don't have a VIN yet. No idea wth is up with this logic
The logic is that they batch production runs with similar options. So they’ll do a bunch of white, then a bunch of grey, then a bunch of red, and so on. At that point, if they want to do 100 white cars, and someone who ordered white three weeks after you is among those hundred, they will get their car before you.

FIFO is a nice thought on paper, but logistically it doesn’t work if you need to ship thousands of cars.

Back