October OTA Updates

Greetings and happy Friday all. Sorry to have been radio silent for a few days, I was in the Motor City doing a presentation on behalf of Lucid.

We're very appreciative of your participation in the initial deployment of SW 2.0. You all helped us uncover some tweaks, and the team is busy implementing them. I suspect we'll have one more OTA update to this group before calling this round complete. At that time we'll focus your energy on one thread for your thoughts and reactions. I just want to ensure everyone has the absolute latest before starting that discussion.

This next OTA update will likely happen late next week and I will continue to share any updates here.

Cheers and have a GREAT weekend! See some of you tomorrow.

Greetings and happy Friday all. Sorry to have been radio silent for a few days, I was in the Motor City doing a presentation on behalf of Lucid.

We're very appreciative of your participation in the initial deployment of SW 2.0. You all helped us uncover some tweaks, and the team is busy implementing them. I suspect we'll have one more OTA update to this group before calling this round complete. At that time we'll focus your energy on one thread for your thoughts and reactions. I just want to ensure everyone has the absolute latest before starting that discussion.

This next OTA update will likely happen late next week and I will continue to share any updates here.

Cheers and have a GREAT weekend! See some of you tomorrow.
Welcome back! Hope the presentation was well received.

Here is my question/understanding --
1. Version 2.0.xx has been released ONLY to ~100 forum members who volunteered to vet the new functionalities.
2. Once the principal feedback comments on all post-2.0 updates are integrated, wherever possible, the vetted version (2.xx) will be released to everyone else, on some flow or staggered basis.

Lucid's press release on 2.0 and the recently published review of that version, both implied this version had rolled out already. What is the accurate current condition?

If the full roll out has NOT yet occurred, I request consideration be given to releasing this update to DE owners first, since we have waited the longest. Please advise.

Thank you!

1. Version 2.0.xx has been released ONLY to ~100 forum members who volunteered to vet the new functionalities.
2. Once the principal feedback comments on all post-2.0 updates are integrated, wherever possible, the vetted version (2.xx) will be released to everyone else, on some flow or staggered basis.

Lucid's press release on 2.0 and the recently published review of that version, both implied this version had rolled out already. What is the accurate current condition?

If the full roll out has NOT yet occurred, I request consideration be given to releasing this update to DE owners first, since we have waited the longest. Please advise.

Thank you!
My understanding is that after these 100, they will indeed roll it out to DEs first, but only @Firstto520 could confirm that.

Thank you!

Per @borski, your wish will be granted. DE owners have suffered the longest so will get the update first.

However, given the volume of bugs, you still might be waiting a while. But that’s okay, as greatness is just around the corner.

(Dammit, the problem with having awesome moderators is that they regularly beat you to the punch.)

Question: When I got in my car this evening, I saw an informational message that I haven't seen before .. "Driver Monitoring is Active" .. what is that? Does it always come up?

the weird part is that the face recognition icon was on the center control panel for a long time (i.e longer than normal .. probably 15 seconds). During that time, the message was displayed on the left cockpit panel (as in photo). That message stayed up for another 10-15 secs after the face recognition went away.

everything worked fine (except for having to re-enable bluetooth audio), just curious .. thanks

Attachments

• DriverMonitoringActive.webp
    DriverMonitoringActive.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 33
Question: When I got in my car this evening, I saw an informational message that I haven't seen before .. "Driver Monitoring is Active" .. what is that? Does it always come up?
That is checking if you are paying attention on the road. When texted and drive, it alerted me that. Very useful reminder!

That is checking if you are paying attention on the road. When texted and drive, it alerted me that. Very useful reminder!
Thanks .. I'm guessing that it always appears when the car awakens and, for some reason, it took longer than usual to disappear today (just never noticed it before)..

good to know.. thanks

I’m on 2.0.12 and I’m still not seeing directions to next turn on the center cockpit. Is that expected? It’s on the left side of the right most cockpit screen. I still see the Air logo on right side of center screen.
2.0.5 I only see the Air Logo as well.

I still see the air logo on 2.0.12. I reported it to their otaupdate email.
Just to make sure, you guys are still seeing it when you have a nav input? If you don't have a navigation route running, it will still only show the Air logo.

Just to make sure, you guys are still seeing it when you have a nav input? If you don't have a navigation route running, it will still only show the Air logo.
Correct. The upcoming navigation turns are on the left side of the right most screen. The air logo still occupies the right area of center console with or without navigation.

Can someone, please post a photo of what it looks like when turn directions are displayed in place of the "Air" screen? Thnx

Back