October OTA Updates

Greetings and happy Friday all. Sorry to have been radio silent for a few days, I was in the Motor City doing a presentation on behalf of Lucid.

We're very appreciative of your participation in the initial deployment of SW 2.0. You all helped us uncover some tweaks, and the team is busy implementing them. I suspect we'll have one more OTA update to this group before calling this round complete. At that time we'll focus your energy on one thread for your thoughts and reactions. I just want to ensure everyone has the absolute latest before starting that discussion.

This next OTA update will likely happen late next week and I will continue to share any updates here.

Cheers and have a GREAT weekend! See some of you tomorrow.
Is the 2.0.19 software released today the update you’re talking about? I’m wondering if this series of software updates is done and we’ll be back on the same software versions with other owners after this version. Thanks.

Anyone see any differences/enhancements/fixes w/ 2.0.19?

So far, I haven't seen any. If anything, everything took a little bit longer to "come up", but it may be due to the first time running since the update. Will check again later to be sure.

Updated. No changes noted, which is probably a good thing. I’d rather they fix bugs than introduce new features at this point.

I think I noticed a change in the seat belt alert. Seems to be shorter in how long it plays. Better, but still annoying.

My update just finished. I’ll see if it my phone (io16 iphone 14 pro) also requires a re-pairing.
Worked as expected in. Just walked up with phone and doors unlocked and I could immediately pull ahead with all the screens ready to go. iOS version 16.0.3.

Back