October OTA Updates

I was just prompted for two now updates. Installed one the car didn't show an error but still has same version number. The second prompt had disappeared. Will check again.

Anyone got this warning message?!

45FDA6CC-C03D-4E88-888A-B6AB2ECF47CD.webp

NVM. It went thru. At least the mobile app said completed. I will know in a few hours when I get in the car.

Installed 2.0.19 remotely yesterday, and am installing 2.0.20 remotely today from the airport. Hope everything goes well. Looking forward to updates.

I don't like when I get two at once since the second never starts
So, I went from 1.x.21 (for the longest time) to 2.0.13 two days ago, and now I'm seeing folks with 2.0.21 and 2.023! What's going on??

Lucid Staffers in the forum, can you provide some insight, please? Thank you.

So, I went from 1.x.21 (for the longest time) to 2.0.13 two days ago, and now I'm seeing folks with 2.0.21 and 2.023! What's going on??

Lucid Staffers in the forum, can you provide some insight, please? Thank you.

Updates are in batches, I don't know if we'll ever see everyone get pushed at the same time. Given amount of bugs, I wouldn't be in any rush. Someone in IT can explain but you can't go back and fix 2.0.5 for example for people who are on 2.0.19.

They are doing an AWESOME job, we should be proud this is happening!

Just noticed my GPS is fixed! Maybe that was the patch I got since this isn't an issue with everyone!

THANKS LUCID @Firstto520
My question is: should one assume that any given release includes the functions/fixes of all previous releases?

Anyone got this warning message?!

View attachment 5935
Yes ... it was the first update where the Lucid App stopped at 99% (after 5mins) and threw that error. Closing the app and restating it seemed to work .. will have to check what the car version says.

Yes ... it was the first update where the Lucid App stopped at 99% (after 5mins) and threw that error. Closing the app and restating it seemed to work .. will have to check what the car version says.
My app notified me the update was complete, pilot panel still shows 2.0.19 🤷‍♂️

Mine too!
Same here - seems like a significant fix, given prior methods involved resetting the TCU.

Looking forward to trying out highway assist now!

yes, it would include fixes from previous versions.
If this is the case, then not having received and installed an earlier update would not be important?

I recall a very early discussion underscoring the need to install each OTA update in the order released for subsequent releases to be fully applied.

Would very much like a definitive answer from one of the Lucid staff members in this forum, please.

While I can open and close the trunk without any problem, I can't open the frunk from inside the car, the fob or the app. Leaving for LA on Wednesday morning!
UPDATE... the good news is that my frunk issue was not a software issue! It turned out the left front wheel liner got out of alignment somehow and prevented the frunk from opening. Adjusted and now on to LA!
Downloaded 2.0.20 this morning.

Back