October OTA Updates

@PhotoEye this is what I was referring to. Some folks on the forum have noted lots of network traffic to and from the car prior to updates being announced on the app.
How can I best identify my lucid activity on my router? The device name is not obvious

I’m happy to report that the latest updates 2.0.20 also corrected my bug where the turn by turn directions and the estimated charge remaining at destination weren’t showing up on the glass cockpit where they’re supposed to be. Now to find out if my Highway assist has also been fixed. Wonder if Canadian highways are recognized for this purpose 🤔

Should say u-blox AG and or the MAC starts with cc:f9:
Vendor is "u-blox AG", but your MAC address may be 1 of 7 ... (Mine for example starts with 60:09:c3)

MAC could start w/ one of the following:
00:12:F3
54:64: dE
54:F8:2A
60:09:C3
6C:1D:EB
CC:F9:57
D4:CA:6E

PS: Some routers can recognize the name .. likely your 17 character VIN (that's what mine was)

Vendor is "u-blox AG", but your MAC address may be 1 of 7 ... (Mine for example starts with 60:09:c3)

MAC could start w/ one of the following:
00:12:F3
54:64: dE
54:F8:2A
60:09:C3
6C:1D:EB
CC:F9:57
D4:CA:6E

PS: Some routers can recognize the name .. likely your 17 character VIN (that's what mine was)
On my Xfinity router it shows up as "Generic Brand Linux Device"

UPDATE- I realized while on my trip to LA that 2.0.20 DID NOT load as the vehicle shows 2.0.19. I have sent a message to [email protected] yesterday and still waiting for a response.

So far only issue I have is Nav thinks I am at the Lucid factory in AZ. That would be a long commute tomorrow to work in NJ… trying reset with Valet card🤞
Did it work? I picked up my car at short hills today and my nav says the car is in Newark, ca

Did it work? I picked up my car at short hills today and my nav says the car is in Newark, ca
The GPS / NAV issue of the car thinking it’s somewhere else appeared awhile back and is solved in the latest software update. Some have gotten it sooner than others, but your patience will also soon be rewarded!

The GPS / NAV issue of the car thinking it’s somewhere else appeared awhile back and is solved in the latest software update. Some have gotten it sooner than others, but your patience will also soon be rewarded!
Which number update is that

I was in the first 100, so for me the 2.020 did the trick, but I believe the update versions for the next batch are slightly different, so can't quote for you. Essentially though, the one that gives you Highway Assist should do it.

My GT downloaded 1.3 GB today - hoping that means something's coming.
Here's hoping.png

Back