October OTA Updates

This feels like one of those scenes from Bonnie & Clyde where we say “who are these guys?”
Whoops, meant Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid

I'm curious to see if it fixes the problem I've had with the charging port door not closing.

It doesn't say anything about correcting anything.

Attachments

• IMG_8055.webp
    IMG_8055.webp
    435.8 KB · Views: 154
Got my .24 and finally got a chance to test in night time. Wow what a change and awesome update. Auto highbeam is awesome and overall response on screens is amazing.

Only issue, the icons on right side screens are not in good place. 1/3 of that area is hiding behind my steering. Also lot of screen space taken for those four icons. Hopefully this will change when time is right.

Still need to test highway assist.

Also got 2.0.24 around 5:30 pm west
Coast time

got .24 at 4:30AM EST .. updated an hour or so ago (9AM EST)

.. car was plugged in during update, the update process stated that the charging session would be paused, but now I'm getting "Charging Equipment Error" .. ugh .. hope it'll clear up when I get there and unplug it (and then charge again) 🤞

2022Nov5 Chg err.webp

.. car was plugged in during update, the update process stated that the charging session would be paused, but now I'm getting "Charging Equipment Error" .. ugh .. hope it'll clear up when I get there and unplug it (and then charge again) 🤞

View attachment 6387
Why post this before trying to just unplug it and plug it back in?

Why post this before trying to just unplug it and plug it back in?
Ha Ha ..
Because I wanted to warn folks to unplug their chargers before running the update so that they may avoid having this problem (and I was not near the car and wouldn't get there for a bit)
Hopefully it's nothing .. 🤞

Ha Ha ..
Because I wanted to warn folks to unplug their chargers before running the update so that they may avoid having this problem (and I was not near the car and wouldn't get there for a bit)
Hopefully it's nothing .. 🤞
You don't have to unplug the charger physically. Just stop the charging from the app, instal the update. Anyways yours is done, enjoy a better LUCID.

It doesn't say anything about correcting anything.
I often find myself wishing for more descriptive update notes from Lucid.

I often find myself wishing for more descriptive update notes from Lucid.
Exactly! I think we have proven that we are wildly interested in the car and the software development as early adopters. I would love to have a link to an advanced description even if my smooth brain could only understand 50% of the words.

Also, congrats on hitting Expert Member! I left on a trip recently and was without internet for a while and one of the last posts I read was from you asking the difference and “here is one more (post) towards being awesome” or something like that😂.

Looks like there's been a lot of "upload" activity in the past day, but not a lot of download activity .. hmm 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-05 124957.webp
    Screenshot 2022-11-05 124957.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot 2022-11-05 125112.webp
    Screenshot 2022-11-05 125112.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 41
Looks like there's been a lot of "upload" activity in the past day, but not a lot of download activity .. hmm 🤔
Good! We need more Air on the road and more uploads to feed to AI and ADAS improvement.

Which device is this days from?

It looks like Unifi. If it is, the data is from the router not the device, so upload means to car. It took me a while to get used to that.

Which device is this days from?

It looks like Unifi. If it is, the data is from the router not the device, so upload means to car. It took me a while to get used to that.
It is a Unifi UDM Pro ... that makes a LOT more sense.

My Air seems to upload a GB or so per day on average. Downloads for updates are often in the range of 3GB.

View attachment 6387
Wanted to provide an update from this morning .. When I got to the car and unplugged it, I noticed that the Chargepoint charger threw an error and had to go to reset the breaker .. when I got back, the car was locked but the charger port was still open (I thought I had tapped it closed after I unplugged the cable .. but may not have) and the mirrors weren't folded in (which is odd and has not happened to me before) .. That said, I've charged and driven the car a few times today and the car is fine. My Chargepoint charger, on the other hand, I'm not so sure. I have an open ticket w/ their CS and hope I don't have to swap out this one too.

Moral of the story, make sure the car is not charging when updating it .. if nothing else, it'll save you some unnecessary worrying.

My Air seems to upload a GB or so per day on average. Downloads for updates are often in the range of 3GB.
Wow. not seeing anything close to this. The biggest upload (so far) was a day or two after the car was delivered and that was around 1 GB.

2.0.15 (aka the big one) downloaded and installed last night and (at least on my eero) clocked in around 1.5 GB.

Makes me wonder if the variance is in how the up/down is being measured by different devices or actual differences in the data...

Wow. not seeing anything close to this. The biggest upload (so far) was a day or two after the car was delivered and that was around 1 GB.

2.0.15 (aka the big one) downloaded and installed last night and (at least on my eero) clocked in around 1.5 GB.

Makes me wonder if the variance is in how the up/down is being measured by different devices or actual differences in the data...

I thought 2.0.18 was the big one? Do you have highway assist?

Back