October OTA Updates

Do you what he did?
He plugged into the car and reset something via his laptop. I would suggest calling customer care and set up mobile visit. It took minutes. I think others noticed it was fixed with the latest update but if you are on latest update and still have issue will need service visit.

He plugged into the car and reset something via his laptop. I would suggest calling customer care and set up mobile visit. It took minutes. I think others noticed it was fixed with the latest update but if you are on latest update and still have issue will need service visit.
Yeah the update today didn’t change it

I got my two updates .13 and .14 yesterday. Is there any steps that I need to take for them to be effective? I still see the home button and other layouts same as old one and layout is still the same. Am I missing something?

I got my two updates .13 and .14 yesterday. Is there any steps that I need to take for them to be effective? I still see the home button and other layouts same as old one and layout is still the same. Am I missing something?

Your screen layout will change with 2.015, which you should receive soon. No changes with 2.013 or 14, they just prepare for the larger 2.015 update.

Yeah the update today didn’t change it
Text service. The same thing happened to me, car thought it was in the ocean, reboots and 2.0.20 software didn’t fix it. Service fixed it by resetting one of the modules and everything has been fine since then.

Your screen layout will change with 2.015, which you should receive soon. No changes with 2.013 or 14, they just prepare for the larger 2.015 update.
Got .15 in the night, installed it but have not seen it. Excited to see it and looking forward to NEW LUCID again.

I too have a long drive in the rain this evening on .24 and will report.

2.0.18 and 2.0.24 just finished installing, will go out for a highway assist calibration once the rain stops here
Wait a second, 2.0.24?!?!

Wait a second, 2.0.24?!?!
yep also posted in the general MOAU thread
1667596854291.webp

This feels like one of those scenes from Bonnie & Clyde where we say “who are these guys?”

Back