OBDII port

dawktah LucidGT

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT Zenith Red
Has anyone located where they placed the OBDII port? Anyone look at the data? Curious if that has been done with any EV?

yes. I have an OBD2 reader with my Leaf and use an App called LeafSpy to look at the data. I do like it a lot.

As far as I can tell, it's in the rear, right side of the trunk under a cover. That's where the service guys pulled data.

I use the "Where is my OBD2 port? Find it!" app to locate the OBDII ports. Unfortunately Lucid is not listed in the app. Would be very helpful if someone takes a picture so we can add it to the app.

Hi I tried with OBD Link Mx tool from my friend and connected to the ethernet port on the right side of the trunk but it didn't read anything. Any ideas on an App that might work?

Any further news on this? Has anyone found an OBD post or been able to read data from the ethernet?

Any further news on this? Has anyone found an OBD post or been able to read data from the ethernet?
I had asked for that information. There is no OBD port

And currently only the service center can access the Ethernet data…

And currently only the service center can access the Ethernet data…

May im wrong but isnt there some (recent) federal regulation that anyone or at least non-dealer should be able to access ecu / controllers' / computer fault codes?

May im wrong but isnt there some (recent) federal regulation that anyone or at least non-dealer should be able to access ecu / controllers' / computer fault codes?
I thought so too.

There is a way to access the needed information. Just because no one on this board knows the procedure does not mean it is not there. So much speculation without facts…..,

Does anyone know where the Lucid Air OBD port is located? See screenshot for shape and pinout. I just got this plug from Progressive to monitor my driving habits and hopefully will give low insurance premiums.
View attachment 5821View attachment 5822

Last edited:
Back