Nice Move!

Buffalo Bob

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Pure AWD 19" No Aeros
Referral Code
MAXED
Following a few pretty decent up days for LCID, it's nice to see about a 16% move up this morning, with about 30 million shares trading in the first half hour.

I'm wondering what's going on. Did the shorts leave? A big investor seeing a bottom?

Must be a short squeeze!! But something else good could be on the horizon!

I see that RIVN has been behaving similarly over the last few days. Maybe it's not specifically a Lucid thing?

I'm wondering what's going on. Did the shorts leave? A big investor seeing a bottom?
There is a lot of good news within LCID lately, as well as signs that talk of the 'demise' of EV sales was overblown. Some good press coverage by Peter, as well. The stock price can run fast, given that LCID has a lot of naked short positions, and it's fairly easy to set off a scramble to cover them.

I’m stunned by the upward movement of the stock in the last few days. Today it’s been on afterburners! Great to see!

Okay, so I think I did a good move buying 1k at 3!

Is it possible that LCID just hit its "escape trajectory?"

I'm a long-term LCID holder, but I like to hold a number of shares to trade when these short-sellers panic. Next, watch for a flurry of negative articles by the oddball 'news' services that support their interests.

It's not a squeeze... yet. Shorts are adding to their positions today.

It's not a squeeze... yet. Shorts are adding to their positions today.
Well that could be real good news!! If the stock keeps running the shorts will have to cover and then we are off!!

Insanely strong move today. Broke through a lot of the moving averages. Bottom is in fellas. Hope you loaded the boat when people were fearful.

Now lets see the PR machine do its job, and trickle out a bunch of great PR over the next few months.

I did but kicking myself for not buying more in the high 2s… Would buy more again if there is another jump!

Back