Lucid Reward Store Updates

I saw that as well. I wish there was a way to use my perfectly good 40v charger that came with the car. I know some of the OGs in the group were using RangeXchange already. Were they using non Lucid chargers with it? Does anyone know?
When it was initially released, the adapter included the new charger as well. They recently made it so you have to purchase both separately now.

No, the description mentions that too that 22-24 airs are not the updated versions . So you’d have to order a new one
That's what I wanted to confirm. I just ordered the updated version.

When it was initially released, the adapter included the new charger as well. They recently made it so you have to purchase both separately now.
This was what I received, was very surprised to get an entirely new charger for the price

That's what I wanted to confirm. I just ordered the updated version.
Can you please let me know as well ? I have ordered the adaptor and I don’t really want to order an extra mobile charger.

Can you please let me know as well ? I have ordered the adaptor and I don’t really want to order an extra mobile charger.
Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 10.10.05 AM.webp

I had a dream about using the RangeXChange cable last night. Really need to step away from this stuff.

On that same post he was replying back to me confirming that yes - you will need to buy the new charger in the store. Description says the one that came with your car is not the updated version

I don't foresee any need for a V2V adapter, but does anyone know if we will need this new Lucid 40A Mobile Charging Cable to support the (hopefully) eventual release of V2H or V2G? If so, I'm really going to regret not buying the adapter when the new cable was included.
It's not at all likely. Lucid's eventual solution for V2H or V2G would need to involve the LCHCS or its successor, not the mobile cable.

Join the Rally to Monterey Car Week hosted by the Luxury Rally Club.

Kicking off in Los Angeles, CA on August 12th and ending in Monterey, CA on August 14th, Lucid Motors and the Luxury Rally Club invite you to rally alongside exotic and rare vehicles in your Lucid Air. Enjoy three days of beautiful roads and fine dining – Limited Availability.

Dates: The rally begins in Los Angeles on August 12th and ends in Monterey on August 14th. The rally route will be shared prior to the event.

What's Included: Rally participation for you and a guest in your Lucid Air inclusive of lodging for two nights (August 12th and August 13th) and at least one meal per day for the three-day experience.

Exclusive Access: Opportunity to purchase ticketed experiences once in Monterey including MotorLux, The Quail, and the iconic Pebble Beach Concours D’Elegance.

Community Networking: Connect with fellow Lucid owners and other participating exotic car owners over this three-day experience.

*Travel to or from Los Angeles or Monterey is not included. Lodging is not included outside of listed dates.

*This is nonrefundable. Only two owners can redeem this prize. Once two owners have purchased this prize, it will no longer be available.

I truly wish this included travel -- I would totally have joined in if so. Sounds fun.

I just claimed the RangeX adapter and a few other things I didn't have.

It's not at all likely. Lucid's eventual solution for V2H or V2G would need to involve the LCHCS or its successor, not the mobile cable.
Oh, duh! Of course! What was I thinking? The current LCHCS should work, as it has certainly been positioned that way. Otherwise, I would not have bought it. Oh, God! This is starting to sound eerily similar to the DDP discussion.

I truly wish this included travel -- I would totally have joined in if so. Sounds fun.

I just claimed the RangeX adapter and a few other things I didn't have.
I mean, it's still valued at $4500, seems like something super awesome for redeeming rewards....

I mean, it's still valued at $4500, seems like something super awesome for redeeming rewards....
My commentary is less of covering the cost of a plane ticket and more of transporting a vehicle from East Coast to West Coast in a convinient fashion (I’d have to check the modern costs of doing that).

For those on the West Coast, this is definitely a welcomed reward.

My commentary is less of covering the cost of a plane ticket and more of transporting a vehicle from East Coast to West Coast in a convinient fashion (I’d have to check the modern costs of doing that).

For those on the West Coast, this is definitely a welcomed reward.
Ahh you said travel not transport, but that would be a bit much. Though if you ask @AirDoll somome did transport their Bentley for the rally.

Ahh you said travel not transport, but that would be a bit much. Though if you ask @AirDoll somome did transport their Bentley for the rally.
A few people transported their cars from Florida. A Bentley, and a Porsche :) One guy picked up his one of two in the world brand new McLaren right before, drove it in the rally then shipped it to his home halfway across the U.S. Expecting or wishing Lucid would include that or airfare for this fantastic event is mind boggling to me.

A few people transported their cars from Florida. A Bentley, and a Porsche :) One guy picked up his one of two in the world brand new McLaren right before, drove it in the rally then shipped it to his home halfway across the U.S. Expecting or wishing Lucid would include that or airfare for this fantastic event is mind boggling to me.
I don't know if I'd want Lucid to handle that with my car, frankly. I'd rather pick the shipping company myself and be sure it was properly insured.

Definitely one of those many times where living in California has its perks, though.

Wish they had added the event earlier. Kind of late notice to be booking accomodations in Monterey for Car Week.

My RangeXchange adapter arrived on Saturday (nice use of referral points), does anyone have any ideas for a cute storage bag for this thing?

Back