Lucid Reward Store Updates

My RangeXchange adapter arrived on Saturday (nice use of referral points), does anyone have any ideas for a cute storage bag for this thing?
I just got mine a week ago and haven’t had a chance to play with it yet.

I cannot answer the cute storage bag question…

Has anyone ordered the graphite carpeted mats on the referral store? The photo looks like the black mats, which I would not want, but I'm hoping they just posted the wrong photo.

It will fit in the mobile charger bag.
It's okay to bend it? The cord feels tougher, way more taut than the mobile charger cord.

My RangeXchange adapter arrived on Saturday (nice use of referral points), does anyone have any ideas for a cute storage bag for this thing?
Mine fits inside the charging bag that came with the car. Along with the charging cable.

Mine fits inside the charging bag that came with the car. Along with the charging cable.
Okay, I will bend it and put mine in there.

Okay, I will bend it and put mine in there.
When I got mine early, it came with a new cable (since mine was old and didn’t support it), and it all came in a new charging bag, the same as the old one. So yeah, just shove it in there. :)

Has anyone ordered the graphite carpeted mats on the referral store? The photo looks like the black mats, which I would not want, but I'm hoping they just posted the wrong photo.

I have - it doesn’t look black. It very much matches my carpet color which is graphite as well. Happy to send pictures if you wish.

I just got the cable without the newer mobile charger. Should I ask them to send a new one ?

I think the charger us sold separately now - you have to order the mobile charger if you don't have the new one.
I may have missed this at some point, but is there a "new" and "old" mobile charger? I assume I have the old one if that's the case, which makes me sad.

I may have missed this at some point, but is there a "new" and "old" mobile charger? I assume I have the old one if that's the case, which makes me sad.
Yes. The new ones have that rangexchange symbol with the arrow and cloud

Back