New GT outside Atlanta

Mhewit001

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Hello and thanks you for all the great info on this forum. Just got my AGT a week ago. Already had it PPF and ceramic coated. Also blacked out the wheels. I maybe missing it in the manual, but is there anyway to prevent the car from locking when it is at it’s home location? Have it in my garage and the car locks it self.
6C0A8D03-8B19-40D3-BD87-71198A2DFD25.jpeg

Nice! And nope. Welcome to the #LucidOwnersClub

Hello and thanks you for all the great info on this forum. Just got my AGT a week ago. Already had it PPF and ceramic coated. Also blacked out the wheels. I maybe missing it in the manual, but is there anyway to prevent the car from locking when it is at it’s home location? Have it in my garage and the car locks it self.
View attachment 4539
Congratulations on your delivery. I recently too delivery in the Atlanta area. How did the company/person do with your PPF and ceramic? If they did great, are you willing to share the contact information?

Congratulations on your delivery. I recently too delivery in the Atlanta area. How did the company/person do with your PPF and ceramic? If they did great, are you willing to share the contact information?
He did a good job, used him before on other cars. Small operation, works out of his home. Super nice guy. Located in Acworth. Let me know if you want his info

We just received our Grand Touring Performance in NYC. Now time to think about wheel options, PPF vs vinyl wrap, winter tires and more. Here it is with our other daily driver (Land Rover)

Lucid nyc.1 .jpg
lucid nyc.2.jpg

He did a good job, used him before on other cars. Small operation, works out of his home. Super nice guy. Located in Acworth. Let me know if you want his info
Yes, I would like the contact info. Are you able/willing to share the price range for the PPF and ceramic?

I would also like the info. Huntsville area is like rolling dice, and I had a talk with a Jeep owner with a ton of custom work done who confirmed my suspicions... She told me to look in Nashville.

Btw, I'd love that PPF information too. I am still waiting for my PURE. I have family in the Atlanta area and get there very often.

View attachment 4539
Hi - I received my AGT in August and am in Atlanta. Would love to know where you had the ceramic coating done and if you are happy with it. Thanks and welcome!

Congrats!! I’m in CA….and welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I went with AGT Black w/Mohave interior, 21s—received delivery in April. Whole process took six months from reservation to delivery.

Attachments

• 68D62494-1852-4E65-8390-5B3A599ECB42.jpeg
    68D62494-1852-4E65-8390-5B3A599ECB42.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
My Grand Touring just arrived last week and I immediately brought it in to get PPF. I'll get it back in a couple days.
The shop is in Alpharetta.

Back