New member - Henderson, NV

hitman

Cars
BMW M760i xDrive, Audi R8
Hello All, new member looking forward to experiencing my Lucid Air Touring delivered in Jun. Bobby's VLOGs on YouTube were definitely helpful and informative. Design a Quantum Grey Metallic, Santa Cruz Interior, 21" Aero Sport Stealth Wheels, Stealth package with Glass Canopy along with other features. My daily driver had been my wife's 2019 BMW M760i xDrive or modified Audi R8, although have been slowly driving my Lucid AT more after dropping it off at Gloss It detail studio services in Las Vegas. Rich and his team at Gloss It are exceptional with polishing prep, entire PPF, Evo Quartz Titanium Coating (6yrs), Evo Pro plastic renew & protect, and stage 2 ceramic window tint including glass canopy on the Lucid AT. Live in a new home construction site gated community, although concerned rock chips would damage my Lucid AT since I am driving it more. Thank you for the helpful insights!

AANP6860.JPG

Hello All, new member looking forward to experiencing my Lucid Air Touring delivered in Jun. Bobby's VLOGs on YouTube were definitely helpful and informative. Design a Quantum Grey Metallic, Santa Cruz Interior, 21" Aero Sport Stealth Wheels, Stealth package with Glass Canopy along with other features. My daily driver had been my wife's 2019 BMW M760i xDrive or modified Audi R8, although have been slowly driving my Lucid AT more after dropping it off at Gloss It detail studio services in Las Vegas. Rich and his team at Gloss It are exceptional with polishing prep, entire PPF, Evo Quartz Titanium Coating (6yrs), Evo Pro plastic renew & protect, and stage 2 ceramic window tint including glass canopy on the Lucid AT. Live in a new home construction site gated community, although concerned rock chips would damage my Lucid AT since I am driving it more. Thank you for the helpful insights!

View attachment 13393
So. Stealth.

Congrats on your Lucid air touring. It sounds like you've put a lot of thought and effort into customizing and protecting your vehicle. The Gloss-It detail studio in Las Vegas seems to have provided you with excellent services to keep your car looking pristine. Taking precautions against rock chips is definitely a wise decision, especially in a construction area. Enjoy your Lucid.

Welcome and congratulations on your new Touring, it looks AMAZING.

I invite you to post join our Nevada thread here, for all local discussions https://lucidowners.com/threads/nevada.2565/.
You may want to add the post about Gloss IT to that thread so other locals can consider that provider as well.

Also in the Nevada group, we are planning an upcoming meet-up and I've opened a poll to gauge timing interest here: https://lucidowners.com/threads/planning-first-las-vegas-meetup.6107/

It will be a great way for all of us to connect. Most of us in the Nevada group are in Henderson and Summerlin.

Welcome to the club and the local community!

Great looking car.

How did you like 979 Tint?

Did you tint the front windshield up to the end of the front glass canopy?

XPEL or 3M or something else?

Great looking car.

How did you like 979 Tint?

Did you tint the front windshield up to the end of the front glass canopy?

XPEL or 3M or something else?
I did 3M , 70% on the entire canopy and windshield. I was the first Lucid they did and it took a day and a half. I asked that they take their time to get it right.

I did 3M , 70% on the entire canopy and windshield. I was the first Lucid they did and it took a day and a half. I asked that they take their time to get it right.
None of the XPEL dealers in LV will do the canopy. They don't have the tools and don't want to risk damaging the canopy during the removal of the sun visors. So, I went to Arizona and had it done there.

Back