Lurker becomes GT owner!

SteveR

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT 2022 red w/tahoe
Hi, after over a month in the market, bought a used 2022 PBJ (corporate lucid for red over Tahoe) pic attach, verification soon. Flew to Holman group Porsche dealer in San Diego (car gurus listing and smooth sale) and drove it 8.5 hours home where it sat with 1,100 miles on the clock. What a ride, nothing powder coated about it. Cancelled lease for a Pure, which would have been good deal on plenty of car. Enjoying the community on forum, thanks! Just need set of 19" now.
St in Berzerkly

Attachments

• IMG_20231029_173534552.jpg
    IMG_20231029_173534552.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 121
Congratulations! I guess I have a PBJ. Do they other color combos have corporate nicknames?

Congratulations! I guess I have a PBJ. Do they other color combos have corporate nicknames?
unknown, the PBJ was shared when I inquired about last month's closeout for MY22 GTs at $110k; PBJ was not available combo as that was their most popular.
How about black and silver = usa football (former Oakland) Raiders?
Or a black with stealth pkg = a star wars character?

Black with Stealth would be Darth Vader, for sure.

If they sold it with a matte black, then it would be the Batman.

Black with Stealth would be Darth Vader, for sure.

If they sold it with a matte black, then it would be the Batman.
Exactly what I am hoping for on Gravity. Hopefully, with Matte Black/stealth and the lowered stance, it will look like a drug SUV.

Congrats Steve! I wonder what my red-and-black car is … raspberry jam on burnt toast?

Mine's mayo on white bread.

View attachment 15966
Personally, I think the white on the Lucid really rocks .. photos just don't do it justice compared to in-person... love that color and bear decals add such a unique twist...

Back