New GT outside Atlanta

It’s not done yet but here are some in progress pictures.

Attachments

• 40011F69-ACF9-407D-980D-3C712C51EB6D.jpeg
    40011F69-ACF9-407D-980D-3C712C51EB6D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
Quick question as I've not had PPF applied immediately after getting a new vehicle. Does one not have to wait some amount of time to allow the paint to fully cure before applying PPF? If so, I assume by the time we receive our cars the paint IS fully cured. I don't know how long fully curing takes.
Thanks.

Quick question as I've not had PPF applied immediately after getting a new vehicle. Does one not have to wait some amount of time to allow the paint to fully cure before applying PPF? If so, I assume by the time we receive our cars the paint IS fully cured. I don't know how long fully curing takes.
Thanks.
30 days so by the time you get your car the paint is fully cured

Everyone I spoke with recommended getting it done before you drive a lot and expose it to road dust and pebbles. I’ve heard of many having their car delivered directly to the PPF place.

Hello and thanks you for all the great info on this forum. Just got my AGT a week ago. Already had it PPF and ceramic coated. Also blacked out the wheels. I maybe missing it in the manual, but is there anyway to prevent the car from locking when it is at it’s home location? Have it in my garage and the car locks it self.
View attachment 4539
This is a very cool image, how do you do blurry background? Photo trick or new feature on phone I’m not aware of?

This is a very cool image, how do you do blurry background? Photo trick or new feature on phone I’m not aware of?
Tilt shift setting. Or use food mode lol

@mwehitt are u by an chance in Alpharetta area. I saw a lucid air white on old Milton a few days ago.

Back