New Alexa stating “this update is not available now”

cwspano

Cars
Air Pure
Hi folks, the newest glitch I’ve run into over the past week is occurs when I’m streaming and for no reason at all, Alexa comes on and says “this update is not available now”. And then the streaming doesn’t come back on. I have to ask Alexa to turn it back on again. I had a loaner last week and I have my car back this week and I haven’t done both cars. Anyone else running into this?

Hi folks, the newest glitch I’ve run into over the past week is occurs when I’m streaming and for no reason at all, Alexa comes on and says “this update is not available now”. And then the streaming doesn’t come back on. I have to ask Alexa to turn it back on again. I had a loaner last week and I have my car back this week and I haven’t done both cars. Anyone else running into this?
At least your Alexa does something. Mine knows not one thing. My bad… she does know how to tell me she doesn’t know that.

I almost wish my Alexa was as smart as yours. 🫣😂

At least your Alexa does something. Mine knows not one thing. My bad… she does know how to tell me she doesn’t know that.

I almost wish my Alexa was as smart as yours. 🫣😂
User error.

User error.
You're a riot. The technology in the Lucid (Alexa, Car Play, Mobile Key issues, amongst other things) have presented problems from the minute I got this car. I've regretted not getting the Tesla S ever since.

You're a riot. The technology in the Lucid (Alexa, Car Play, Mobile Key issues, amongst other things) have presented problems from the minute I got this car. I've regretted not getting the Tesla S ever since.
It's okay @Chrry knows I'm totally 100% serious. It's also not too late for you to trade in and get the Model S!

It's okay @Chrry knows I'm totally 100% serious. It's also not too late for you to trade in and get the Model S!
You are sooooooo serious! Lmao

And absolutely no trading in for Tesla!!!! 😝

Back