• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Navigation volume not working

deeohgee

Cars
Lucid Air Dream
Good morning,

I just started testing the navigation in the Lucid over the last week. Interestingly, I cannot hear any of the voice commands from the navigation. I have tried tapping the speaker icon on and off but nothing changes. I can hear music perfectly fine but the navigation turns are never announced over the speakers.

Any thoughts on how to solve this?

FYI running 2.0.25

Thanks!

What version software are you on?

You may want to see if a valet card reset fixes it.

Good morning,

I just started testing the navigation in the Lucid over the last week. Interestingly, I cannot hear any of the voice commands from the navigation. I have tried tapping the speaker icon on and off but nothing changes. I can hear music perfectly fine but the navigation turns are never announced over the speakers.

Any thoughts on how to solve this?

FYI running 2.0.25

Thanks!
You can switch to another profile and then switch back to your profile. That should fix it.

If you’re playing an Atmos track this is a known bug. Nav and Alexa can’t be heard over Atmos at the moment.

Back