• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Music Playback/Navigation favorites?

Travelguy2500

Cars
Lucid Dream Edition P
A few weeks into daily driving, I can’t seem to figure out how to get music to just start playback when I start the car much like any other car when you leave the radio on when you leave the car. It seems that most of the time if I have been listening to Spotify, the radio will just start playing again when I get back into the car but with any other service, I have to go throifh the steps to manually restart playback.

on an unrelated subject, anybody get favorites to save in the navigation program? If I click on the heart after finding my location, it only gives me the option to save as home or work. User error or software glitch?
thanks

Help needed. What types of audio can be used. I know cds are out, I have Sirius but it sounds like that is not an option. It seems like I can’t use a thumb drive. Radio? Information please. The rep I spoke with did not even know about vehicle specific remote CD players.

Help needed. What types of audio can be used. I know cds are out, I have Sirius but it sounds like that is not an option. It seems like I can’t use a thumb drive. Radio? Information please. The rep I spoke with did not even know about vehicle specific remote CD players.
On my test drive we listened to Dolby Atmos recordings from Apple Music that had been downloaded onto the Lucid employee's iPhone. He had it playing via Bluetooth and the sound quality to my ear was very good.

Basically besides streaming, only am/for. Otherwise, anything you can play via Bluetooth connection right now. Services are /fm, Spotify, Tidal, TuneIn, IHeartRadio

You should be able to listen to Sirius/XM via the ap on your phone/Bluetooth.

On my test drive we listened to Dolby Atmos recordings from Apple Music that had been downloaded onto the Lucid employee's iPhone. He had it playing via Bluetooth and the sound quality to my ear was very good.
Thank you! I can handle that.

I just got in and out of my car about 10 times this morning and everytime my spotify podcast resumed playing after the ui loaded up.

spotify seems to start back up ok - none of the other sources do. I am trying to focus on tidal (to get atmos music) and that doesn't start up again on it's own.

Back