Lucid Site Down?

Mouthpiece

Verified Owner
I've been trying to get on the Lucid site (https://www.lucidmotors.com/) but just get a blank page. Anyone else having the same problem?

I had it earlier this morning but nothing now. Will try on my desktop and see if that works.

OK, works on my desktop so must have a blocker I don't remember setting on my laptop - or maybe I'm running the laptop on a VPN. Back upstairs to check.

Sounds like an intervention. I expect my wife has plans to fiddle and block this forum to stop hearing about the latest updates...

OK, works on my desktop so must have a blocker I don't remember setting on my laptop - or maybe I'm running the laptop on a VPN. Back upstairs to check.
Lucid's site definitely doesn't play well with blockers on. Even popup blockers. Which is super annoying. Shows they really aren't testing well enough. It's one thing if they have marketing trackers and such. (Personally, I think they shouldn't, but I usually lose this battle with the marketing department, so I get it.) It's a whole other thing when disabling those things breaks the entire site. Just sloppy programming,

I've been trying to get on the Lucid site (https://www.lucidmotors.com/) but just get a blank page. Anyone else having the same problem?
Lucid's site definitely doesn't play well with blockers on. Even popup blockers. Which is super annoying. Shows they really aren't testing well enough. It's one thing if they have marketing trackers and such. (Personally, I think they shouldn't, but I usually lose this battle with the marketing department, so I get it.) It's a whole other thing when disabling those things breaks the entire site. Just sloppy programming,
Hi, @Mouthpiece and @joec.

Thanks for sharing your experiences using the Lucid website. I've DM'd you both for additional information that I can pass along to our web team for further investigation.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Marqie

Back