Lucid Website - Updated Locations Map

Crimson

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Pure AWD
Referral Code
IXKS3DNT
It looks like the locations page has been updated on the Lucid website. The map now has differentiating icons for studios and service centers/mobile service hubs (except for the case where a location is both a studio and service center in which it is just the Lucid icon as before, and having an icon for mobile service hubs looks like it is completely new), and adds icons for body shops, which seemingly look to be only certified ones.

The most interesting part about this is upon closer inspection, some service locations have different additional descriptors: "Mobile Service Hub" and "Service + Mobile Service Hub". For example, looking at the ones closest to me, the service icon in Salt Lake City, UT is just a "Mobile Service Hub" while the ones in Las Vegas, NV and Denver, CO are "Service + Mobile Service Hub". I know for a fact that the Las Vegas area does not currently have a service center. The only reason I could think of the additional descriptor would be that they are planning to build an actual service center in the locations with the "Service + Mobile Service Hub" descriptor but I'm just speculating this based on the information given. Just thought I'd share this thought.

Back