Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

1700145659523.png

Another interior color with that beautiful wood and interface..
1700145695846.png

Giving me lincoln nautilus vibes with the bottom steering wheel and screen layout, which is a good thing.

Looks good. It has come a long way from the original gravity spy photos. The did a great job with the rear, and fixing the wheel arches.

The third row is the deal maker/breaker for me and why I abandoned my Rivian R1S reservation once I saw theirs. I'm hoping Lucid shows some pics of the third row that show its capacity.
In the rear seat picture I shared, you can barely make out that the third row has legroom, not that good, but better than R1S level. However, the 2nd row legroom looks HUGE and this isn't the captains chair version. If the 2nd row can slide forward(still leaving amazing 2nd row legroom, right now it is lwb range rover sized), then I think he wasnt lying about the gravity having the best third row of all time.

View attachment 16388
Another interior color with that beautiful wood and interface..
View attachment 16389

Giving me lincoln nautilus vibes with the bottom steering wheel and screen layout, which is a good thing.
The only thing I take issue with(and is the most pedantic nitpicking ever) is that the speaker grills look very uninspiring. I would love it to be aluminum, but that woulg break up the door coloring.

We need air updates now, it is literally being shot to death and ran over by an elephant by how good this interior is.

Autoblog jumped the gun. Pics no longer available. Also, these are all drawings, so I wonder how far along they really are.

We need air updates now, it is literally being shot to death and ran over by an elephant by how good this interior is.

I do really like this Gravity interior, but nothing in it makes me like the Air interior any less. It remains the most stylish interior I've ever seen in a sedan.

Seems that the administrators deleted the posts of the Autoblog leak. I'm not surprised.

I've kept a tab opened on my browser that still shows the pics, but I'll play nice and hold off using them as I do understand why the administrators needed to do this.
It makes sense. Am I allowed to share them outside of this forum?

Seems that the administrators deleted the posts of the Autoblog leak. I'm not surprised.

I've kept a tab opened on my browser that still shows the pics, but I'll play nice and hold off using them as I do understand why the administrators needed to do this.
Well, you can share for those who missed it..

Well, you can share for those who missed it..
I will be getting clarification on the mods if I can share it on PMs google drive outside the forum. As soon as I do, I will do what I can(have all of them in a folder)

The mods took some precautions to delete as we are not sure if this should have been leaked. We will keep things open unless Lucid says otherwise.

Do you know when reservations will open up, Joe?

Back