Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Stay tuned tomorrow @9am for a Twitter LIVE from @Tesla2Lucid

So is the reveal at noon Eastern Standard Time? (I need to know, as I've got to finish the last three episodes of "Travellers" before the reveal if I can. Lots of balls in the air . . . . )

"InsideEVs" picked up the post from this forum to generate its own story that this might be a clay mockup of a future Lucid pickup. This is how speculation gets amplified into "news" on the internet.

So ultimately, we don't even know the source or where the forum member got the picture from... news at its finest 🤦‍♂️

So is the reveal at noon Eastern Standard Time? (I need to know, as I've got to finish the last three episodes of "Travellers" before the reveal if I can. Lots of balls in the air . . . . )
Yes, for us both it is at 12:30.

So ultimately, we don't even know the source or where the forum member got the picture from... news at its finest 🤦‍♂️

It's interesting that "InsideEVs" uses this forum as a source for its stories. I knew some other blogs and channels did, but I assumed "InsideEVs" stuck more with industry sources.

It's interesting that "InsideEVs" uses this forum as a source for its stories. I knew some other blogs and channels did, but I assumed "InsideEVs" stuck more with industry sources.
I saw it on X (Twitter) before seeing it here. So not sure where it originated.

SmartSelect_20231116_052405_Chrome.jpg

Looks like there won't be a live stream, but the reveal will be online in the afternoon.

I saw it on X (Twitter) before seeing it here. So not sure where it originated.

I don't know where it originated, either, but "InsideEVs" got it from this forum. Their article read, "the folks at Lucid Forum posted this photo of a clay model truck, parked next to what could be the Gravity SUV due to make its debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show this week."

The model sitting next to the pickup shows a front end that looks nothing like what the teaser shots have shown of the Gravity, so "InsideEVs" went down the rabbit hole on this one by using this forum as a story source.

View attachment 16378
Looks like there won't be a live stream, but the reveal will be online in the afternoon.
I know the cover says "Air" on it, but that looks suspicious. Why is the front so much more boxy towards the edges, or is that just the wrap seams?
Also the gravity lightbar looks like a BMW XM to the left, which is a bad thing for many but good for me. That SUV looks very muscular.

That stand looks beautiful though!

I know the cover says "Air" on it, but that looks suspicious. Why is the front so much more boxy towards the edges, or is that just the wrap seams?
Also the gravity lightbar looks like a BMW XM to the left, which is a bad thing for many but good for me. That SUV looks very muscular.

That stand looks beautiful though!
99% it's a Sapphire under a wrap. Don't be so sus!

Is this it?

Not a fan of that steering wheel, but otherwise . . . WOWZA!
Interior Pilot panel is AMAZING. And that bottom touch screen... rear tray tables... sunroof that extends ALL THE WAY to the third row..

Damn it, do we go for this or the Air?

Reactions: DBV
No buttons on the steering wheel? Unless those two silver portions are button similar to the center console on the Air.

OH...and some oh shit handles.

The rear looks futuristic and cyberpunk without trying too hard..

And about the steering wheel, it does have buttons. Just not the scrolling ones, I personally like it as it isnt a yoke, but is still good.
1700145506374.png

Makes the air look dated already....

The third row is the deal maker/breaker for me and why I abandoned my Rivian R1S reservation once I saw theirs. I'm hoping Lucid shows some pics of the third row that show its capacity.

Back