Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

The new steering wheel and drivers infotainment screen being more elevated is so much better than the Air. Super clean, able to see it much better and almost like having HUD, where your eyes stay on the road and can view the important info without looking away. Hoping Lucid can do that to the Air in the future. So much better! A+

The new steering wheel and drivers infotainment screen being more elevated is so much better than the Air. Super clean, able to see it much better and almost like having HUD, where your eyes stay on the road and can view the important info without looking away. Hoping Lucid can do that to the Air in the future. So much better! A+
It brought all the things I loved about Tesla into lucid. Just perfect. Now the air looks outdated..

You do have to feel sorry for lucid, as this removes all hype it would have had. I will still be watching the reveal as it will have specific details missed here. I hope there are driving reviews(throttle house!) and people sitting in the third row.

It brought all the things I loved about Tesla into lucid. Just perfect. Now the air looks outdated..

After poring over the Gravity photos, we've just decided that it will be our Model S Plaid instead of our Air Dream that gets sold when our Gravity is delivered. Even an "outdated" Air interior is miles beyond the competition.

After poring over the Gravity photos, we've just decided that it will be our Model S Plaid instead of our Air Dream that gets sold when our Gravity is delivered. Even an "outdated" Air interior is miles beyond the competition.
Me and my family have a tough decision now: wait for gravity or get an air? Anybody able to help?

The main question is …. Where do the rear view cameras show up when backing up and do they cover up the homelink buttons? Haha

Me and my family have a tough decision now: wait for gravity or get an air? Anybody able to help?
Get the Air now on an 18 month lease.

Looks like a lifted sports wagon. Perfect!

The screen placement is definitely an improvement. Not a fan of the steering wheel, but at least it's not a yoke. Front trunk looks huge. I love the fold down trays for the second row.

Overall 9.5/10. Will definitely be ordering one assuming the prices aren't outrageous.

Can this be combined with 0 mf? Can you buy the air out/get another air if it’s updated?
Not sure I understand what mf is or your second question. Please ask again.

Shame photos are leaked. Trip is paid for, so I'll be not looking and off the news. Would ruin the whole premise of the trip aside from seeing the Sapphire.

Shame photos are leaked. Trip is paid for, so I'll be not looking and off the news. Would ruin the whole premise of the trip aside from seeing the Sapphire.
Don’t worry, it was always going to be revealed in just 2 more hours! You would have seen that anyways I assume..

I have driven SUV all along my life. I am planning to buy a mini van if I have to take my kids along. Or else Air serves me the purpose. If Lucid Gravity $ is appealing then I might want to look into getting one...

My biggest worry is they are showing the same roof racks as the Air, which are a disaster. We need the roof racks for carrying skis. They better have a good solution by launch.

Also not a fan of the steering wheel. Something new that everyone will have to get used to eventually.
My observations so far: 1. The glass cockpit looks like one large screen rather than three separate screens now. 2. There is a clear division between instrument panel and entertainment screen (horizontal orientation). 3. Frunk looks like non powered based on the struts.
All in all this will sell well. Great job Lucid!!!

Also not a fan of the steering wheel. Something new that everyone will have to get used to eventually.
My observations so far: 1. The glass cockpit looks like one large screen rather than three separate screens now. 2. There is a clear division between instrument panel and entertainment screen (horizontal orientation). 3. Frunk looks like non powered based on the struts.
All in all this will sell well. Great job Lucid!!!
1 and 2 are nice, but I do doubt if/why lucid would downgrade the gravity DREAM edition to a manual frunk.

Money factor, sorry for not clarifying. At the end of the lease, can you keep the air?
I am not sure if the money factor is still at 0 or 1%. You will have to check with Lucid. As with any lease, you can always buy the car at the end of the lease, if it makes sense. I would do a zero down lease for 18 months. Worst case you will overlap for 6 months if you are one of the lucky ones to get the first batch of Gravity. Besides, since we are earning 5% on cash now, paying little down will save you money. Good luck to you!

Back