Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Me and my family have a tough decision now: wait for gravity or get an air? Anybody able to help?
Do the 18 month bridge lease. It's a flexible 18 month lease of an Air Touring or Grand Touring, and you get priority for Gravity reservations. Supposedly they allow you to extend or end the lease early depending on when your Gravity is ready. No commitment to buy/lease a Gravity.

This is exactly what we did and took delivery of our Air Touring last month.

Do the 18 month bridge lease. It's a flexible 18 month lease of an Air Touring or Grand Touring, and you get priority for Gravity reservations. Supposedly they allow you to extend or end the lease early depending on when your Gravity is ready. No commitment to buy/lease a Gravity.

Can it be combined with the air credit, Pro credit, tax credit, etc? Is it only inventory?

I leased my Air Touring a couple months ago and did not have those options. You made a great decision! Congrats.

Looks like a lifted sports wagon. Perfect!

The screen placement is definitely an improvement. Not a fan of the steering wheel, but at least it's not a yoke. Front trunk looks huge. I love the fold down trays for the second row.

Overall 9.5/10. Will definitely be ordering one assuming the prices aren't outrageous.
Has a very solid beefy. Look about it. Looks a bit similar to the new Fisker ocean suv

I notice that the Gravity has abandoned the dark/light split the Air uses between the front and back seats, one of my favorite interior features of the Air. The brown interior in the Gravity photos is the Tahoe, so I assume it has the same orange bias as in the Air. It's not clear if the Yosemite interior in the photos leans more gray or beige, but if it's close to the Santa Monica rear seats in our Air Dream, it will be gorgeous -- if a bit light for some SUV uses.

Can it be combined with the air credit, Pro credit, tax credit, etc? Is it only inventory?
Might be inventory only. It does include a bunch of credits. Basically the lease rate was on par with a 36 month lease (with all the credits) with a little less money down.

Our Touring with a $120k MSRP (fully loaded with stealth package) is about $1300 a month.

Not a fan of that steering wheel, but otherwise . . . WOWZA!

I like that steering wheel. It’s compromise as yoke hybrid not to cover the pilot cockpit view. It is well thought out.

I believe no air credit or pro credit on leases only cash or finance. You will still get reduction for tax credit. Also I think lease specials are for inventory cars only.

“Web page not found!”

You missed the morning's roller coaster. I found the photos on "Autoblog" and posted the link to the forum. "Autoblog" then took down the page, as it was apparently an unauthorized leak. Meanwhile, xponents captured the photos and posted them on the forum. The site administrators then took them and related posts down, not sure what Lucid's position was. They then restored them pending objection from Lucid, but the "Autoblog" site remains down.

Also, we saw a gravity towing what looks to be a 16 or 20 ft airstream based on distance extrapolating, so it should have a fair towing capacity.

After poring over the Gravity photos, we've just decided that it will be our Model S Plaid instead of our Air Dream that gets sold when our Gravity is delivered. Even an "outdated" Air interior is miles beyond the competition.
It’s pretty amazing that low mile PLAIDS can be had for 70K or less. Lot of bang 4 the Buck there.
Gravity looks stellar.

Use the lease calculator on the Lucid site for available cars. Select the 18 month lease to get the estimate.

They have more cars available than listed on the site. When we called about the bridge lease, I gave them our build specs, and they found a car that was already built (not listed on the site), and they swapped the wheels for us.

You missed the morning's roller coaster. I found the photos on "Autoblog" and posted the link to the forum. "Autoblog" then took down the page, as it was apparently an unauthorized leak. Meanwhile, xponents captured the photos and posted them on the forum. The site administrators then took them and related posts down, not sure what Lucid's position was. They then restored them pending objection from Lucid, but the "Autoblog" site remains down.
Great summary. This is THE STORY of this morning madness.

Lucid has not yet responded officially, as I am sure any respectable company would. For example, apple wouldn't acknowledge a iphone 15 leak, so theres that. We can share it outside the forum for sure, hence the drive link.

Use the lease calculator on the Lucid site for available cars. Select the 18 month lease to get the estimate.

They have more cars available than listed on the site. When we called about the bridge lease, I gave them our build specs, and they found a car that was already built (not listed on the site), and they swapped the wheels for us.
Interesting, my DA said "whats on the list is it," which I knew sounded weird.

Back