Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Last edited:
Um, I did respond to your Twitter DM and then you said, "excellent" and I gave you a thumbs up! :eek:

Don’t recall. Perhaps Twitter impersonating account?

So I got some attention coming our way on this. The Lucid higher-ups have referred this to people who will monitor this thread to organize something. Probably be a week or so before we get more info. 🥰

So I got some attention coming our way on this. The Lucid higher-ups have referred this to people who will monitor this thread to organize something. Probably be a week or so before we get more info. 🥰
Thank you Doc for bringing this to the attention of the higher ups.

Nice. If there’s a Lucid sponsored event, I might venture to LA from the IE

Nice. If there’s a Lucid sponsored event, I might venture to LA from the IE
I'm not aware of any Lucid sponsored event. There will be a few of us there to enjoy the show and see the new Gravity. I hope you'll join us.

Oof, do I try to make it out on Cali road trip #5? I'm almost averaging one a month so far.
You've been bit by the bug & the only cure is #DriveBabyDrive!

Just talked to my neighbor who i convinced to get a touring will be willing to bring his and come!
Did you get any of the Lucid referral credit?

Back