Lucid OTA update 2.2.2

I have my songs arranged by album and they play in the correct order. My problem is I need to know the first track on the album. When I open the album I get a track list in alphabetical order. If I select the third track the car will play the album correctly starting at track 3.
Has anyone found a way to display the album tracks in track order?

I noticed something else after 2.2.2 with respect to level 2 charging in hot weather. The graph below is the charge rate into the battery measured in mph. The input was a constant 5.5kW. The outside air temperature was 98 to 101F. It is normal for some of the charging power to be used for battery cooling so I usually see a lower rate into the battery during hot weather. The below shows a wild cycling of the battery cooling. It looks like an unstable thermal control loop.

I have sent this to Lucid to get their thoughts.

1717004449330.png

Are they arranged in albums? I find if go artist > album the songs will play in the correct order of the album.
Are they arranged in albums? I find if go artist > album the songs will play in the correct order of the album.
Thank you for the suggestion. I spent several hours last night. Your suggestion does not work. Upon detailed inspection,
I noticed that the problem is the meta data. I used Mp3tag software suggested by another member to correct the meta
data. I will try today to see if that corrected the issue. Regards, Alan

I’m also seeing a weird issue where the doors are all unlocked but the front door won’t open. Was able to resolve it by locking the car again and unlocking it. I’m not sure how it got into this state and if it’s related to the key fob. Haven’t seen it happen yet with just the mobile key.

I’m also seeing a weird issue where the doors are all unlocked but the front door won’t open. Was able to resolve it by locking the car again and unlocking it. I’m not sure how it got into this state and if it’s related to the key fob. Haven’t seen it happen yet with just the mobile key.
I've also seen that with and without mobile key, and before 2.2.2. In my case at least I can just "nudge" the driver's door handle in and try again, then it works. Don't push it all the way in like you're locking it, just give it a little wiggle. I've only seen this in cases where I walk away for a minute leaving the car unlocked.

Does anyone know what the details are of USB Enhancements? I haven't seen any difference.
USB ENHANCEMENTS

Repeat and Shuffle Feature Enabled

•Enhancement to your USB experience with the introduction of the Repeat and Shuffle feature. Now, you can enjoy your favorite tracks in a whole new way, adding more variety and flexibility to your music playback.

Improved USB Integration with Media App

•Enhanced integration between your USB device and the Media app to support the recent list for recently played tracks.

Seamless Transition and Track Display

•The Media app will now notify the Home app of your recent track plays, allowing you to see your recently played tracks directly on the Home app screen. Additionally, the Home app will accurately reflect recent tracks even when you skip tracks using the steering wheel buttons, ensuring consistency in your music playback experience.

Resume Playback Feature for USB Media

•Enjoy uninterrupted music playback with the USB media's ability to resume from where it left off if you switch away from it.

Courtesy of Lucidupdates.com

I use the USB for music. Update 2.2.2 made using the USB much better. There still is a very annoying issue that I cannot get around. I listen to a lot of classical music. When listening to a symphony containing 4 movements, I want to listen to them in the order that they were written; movements 1, 2, 3, and 4. The application continually plays them in a random sequence. I have them numbered like 01 allegro, 02 adagio, etc. In my other car that has a Kenwood head unit, the recordings are played in numerical order. Lucid seems to have a brain of its own. What is the solution to this issue. I have shuffle turned off and still no luck. I hope that someone has a solution to this issue. Thanks.
You can "merge" the 4 movements into 1 file so they will play in the proper sequence. I saved Phantom of the Opera (sounds great in the Lucid BTW), the entire 2 CDs in sequence, so now it plays the entire volume as 1 song.

I heard that it’s an amazing site!
Looking back over the last 2 (almost 3?) years, I’m really glad you created the site and logged the updates, @Bobby.

I also like that people are like “I checked lucidupdates.com and the new software isn’t listed there” 1 minute after it’s announced. It looks so professional that people (I think) believe it’s Lucid communicating directly from the software team. When I see those posts, I think “it’s run and updated by one very busy person” 🤣.

Thanks for recording the history of the company!

Looking back over the last 2 (almost 3?) years, I’m really glad you created the site and logged the updates, @Bobby.

I also like that people are like “I checked lucidupdates.com and the new software isn’t listed there” 1 minute after it’s announced. It looks so professional that people (I think) believe it’s Lucid communicating directly from the software team. When I see those posts, I think “it’s run and updated by one very busy person” 🤣.

Thanks for recording the history of the company!
Especially since the domain sounds like something Lucid would actually use! About 2 weeks ago, I met an Air owner at an EA, and he was telling me about how nice the car's updates were. He then showed me lucidupdates.com as proof that there were a lot of updates... and this is DESPITE that owner not being on this forum. When I told him it was just one forum member himself who made it (he thought it was official), he was clearly shocked. The website truly does have a reach beyond Lucid "enthusiasts" (forum members?), and I anticipate it will serve you all well and act like a time machine in a couple of years. Maybe once UX 6.0 is out, we can look back at the horrific days that were 1.0.x...

Especially since the domain sounds like something Lucid would actually use! About 2 weeks ago, I met an Air owner at an EA, and he was telling me about how nice the car's updates were. He then showed me lucidupdates.com as proof that there were a lot of updates... and this is DESPITE that owner not being on this forum. When I told him it was just one forum member himself who made it (he thought it was official), he was clearly shocked. The website truly does have a reach beyond Lucid "enthusiasts" (forum members?), and I anticipate it will serve you all well and act like a time machine in a couple of years. Maybe once UX 6.0 is out, we can look back at the horrific days that were 1.0.x...
Not to rain on Bobby being awesome, but the Lucid Web Portal, under your Lucidmotors account, now lists all the updates your car has received since you bought it. The web portal is actually really useful if you remember to use it.

Not to rain on Bobby being awesome, but the Lucid Web Portal, under your Lucidmotors account, now lists all the updates your car has received since you bought it. The web portal is actually really useful if you remember to use it.
I actually never knew that (for obvious reasons). Does it have detailed release notes for every update since you got the car, like Bobby's website? And if you don't mind, could I see a screen shot? (just curious to see what the GUI is like)

I actually never knew that (for obvious reasons). Does it have detailed release notes for every update since you got the car, like Bobby's website? And if you don't mind, could I see a screen shot? (just curious to see what the GUI is like)
It has the actual release notes that appear in the car. It looks really nice.

1000008700.jpg
1000008699.jpg

I am also getting weird stuttering behavior from CarPlay now when playing music. Spotify and Apple Music both rapidly pause and unpause the track I’m trying to play. Never seen this before. And yes, I’ve rebooted the car and also deleted and repaired my phone just to be sure.

Is it too much to ask to get a working CarPlay implementation? I’ve driven POS rental cars that cost a fraction of this car that work flawlessly. Really frustrating.

Is it too much to ask to get a working CarPlay implementation? I’ve driven POS rental cars that cost a fraction of this car that work flawlessly. Really frustrating.
Harsh. Many POS rental cars as you so eloquently put it don’t have TiDAL, Spotify, TuneIn, PocketCast, etc. natively built into the cars entertainment system. CarPlay, I don’t get the obsession with it and I’m very much engrained into the Apple ecosystem. Give me native apps over projected ones any day. To each their own I guess….. 🤷‍♂️

You can "merge" the 4 movements into 1 file so they will play in the proper sequence. I saved Phantom of the Opera (sounds great in the Lucid BTW), the entire 2 CDs in sequence, so now it plays the entire volume as 1 song.
Thanks. I had already done that to some symphonies. Since yesterday I have been using Mp3tag to edit the meta data, so no longer need to merge movements. The meta data determines the sequence of play. I really appreciate your input. It's great to have members like you, unlike some of the rude members on this site.

Back