Lucid OTA update 2.2.2

HC_79

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
AWNJLGKT
1716396280886.png

It seems like they added a lot of requested items, such as the limited regen notification. Could you share what is within each of those menus?
Will need to wait, was pulled only from what Justin Berkowitz put on Twitter

USB enhancements! Could it be that we are finally going to get the clunky USB drive fixed, so we can properly navigate our music files? That would be amazing!

It seems like they added a lot of requested items, such as the limited regen notification. Could you share what is within each of those menus?
i thought the consensus from the OG crew was that lucid shouldn't put notifications for limited regen because notifications distract drivers? 🙃

I wonder whether there are any new features in this, or are they all bug fixes.
Word on the street is that it addresses more bug fixes \ enhancements to existing items than any new feature updates. Regardless, still progress :)

View attachment 20861

Lol really? I think he's a decade late to the concept of OTA updates
Speak to Audi, VW, etc. They're well over a decade late to the OTA party. For the ones that do offer them most MAJOR OTA's still need you to go to a dealer to have it installed. That's not true OTA, it's laughable at this point.

OH, JOY! More improvements to CarPlay!! What does it do now? Call you up at 3:00 AM to say how much it and Lucid loves you? Meanwhile, I just received an email from Lucid telling me that, if I slide the center drawer completely closed, I can use my Android phone there as a paperweight to hold down the sand I can pound. :)

Fixing code or enhancing code is always a best thing next to new futures. I am happy that Lucid is building a strong base then hurrying too much on infotainment that dont define my car :D

Speak to Audi, VW, etc. They're well over a decade late to the OTA party. For the ones that do offer them most MAJOR OTA's still need you to go to a dealer to have it installed. That's not true OTA, it's laughable at this point.
Lucid is not competing on a software front with the legacy automakers that ship complete software. Lucid is following the MVP strategy like Tesla and Rivian. Release minimal feature set and add/improve later. They’ve been doing this for a long time. Lucid has been doing OTAs for a long time too. Bragging about how cool OTAs are at this stage is a little silly…

Back