Lucid OTA update 2.2.2

I like the better song organization and the resume playing from where you left off. Unfortunately, there are some new bugs like intermittent glitches in the audio and static a few second after starting to play that can be stopped by hitting the pause and resume button.

It sounds like we have the same bug introduced with the latest update 😩😩

Could be crazy, but I haven’t seen this before: while in a call (via CarPlay at least), the “now playing” area to the right of the speedometer now shows the call info and shows the steering wheel dial saying “hold to end.” That’s a nice touch, I could never remember how to end calls.
Otherwise, haven’t noticed a thing, because most of my things were working already.

Could be crazy, but I haven’t seen this before: while in a call (via CarPlay at least), the “now playing” area to the right of the speedometer now shows the call info and shows the steering wheel dial saying “hold to end.” That’s a nice touch, I could never remember how to end calls.
Otherwise, haven’t noticed a thing, because most of my things were working already.
Mine's been doing that for a while. I don't remember which update it was. I didn't know you could end a call that way until I saw it.

Been there a while

Very weird bug happened to me. I updated the vehicle and when I came back the car unlocked just fine, all the doors would open except for my driver door. Wouldn’t open from inside the car either. Did a software reset via the passenger seat and still nothing. I was a little worried as we were on vacation and (now) running late to a reservation. I was able to climb into the driver seat and put the car into drive and back into park which fixed the problem but did scare me for a little bit.

Attachments

• IMG_0637.mov
    10.8 MB
Huh? Did you try opening it normally from the inside, or give it that "extra" pull for doors that don't unlock?

Very weird bug happened to me. I updated the vehicle and when I came back the car unlocked just fine, all the doors would open except for my driver door. Wouldn’t open from inside the car either. Did a software reset via the passenger seat and still nothing. I was a little worried as we were on vacation and (now) running late to a reservation. I was able to climb into the driver seat and put the car into drive and back into park which fixed the problem but did scare me for a little bit.
You can generally pull beck the interior handle harder to engage the opener manaully.

Huh? Did you try opening it normally from the inside, or give it that "extra" pull for doors that don't unlock?
my full video was too big to upload but yeah, my girlfriend was trying from inside the car as well.

See if a complete power cycle fixes it. It's a known bug on some cars after a OTA update.

See if a complete power cycle fixes it. It's a known bug on some cars after a OTA update.
I mean I fixed the problem as mentioned in my post. I also mentioned that a power cycle did NOT fix the problem. Simply climbing into the drivers seat and putting the car in drive then park fixed it. It was more of a PSA of if this happens to you then this is how I fixed it.

I mean I fixed the problem as mentioned in my post. I also mentioned that a power cycle did NOT fix the problem. Simply climbing into the drivers seat and putting the car in drive then park fixed it. It was more of a PSA of if this happens to you then this is how I fixed it.
I wonder if this is related to @hmp10's issue of putting it into park, opening the doors, and then the car won't go back into park after the doors are closed again.

Seems like there is some strange bug where it's possible to get it into a state where gear shifting and door unlocking are blocking one another.

Vey strange. Glad you were able to get it going again.

Anyone experiencing even worse recognition of your phone or key FOB after the update? I just got my lucid in April and since the 2.2.2 update my key FOB is useless. Seems like it takes forever for the vehicle to wake up with the app. Reverted to unlocking and locking the car with the keycard.

I wonder if this is related to @hmp10's issue of putting it into park, opening the doors, and then the car won't go back into park after the doors are closed again.

Seems like there is some strange bug where it's possible to get it into a state where gear shifting and door unlocking are blocking one another.

Vey strange. Glad you were able to get it going again.
Noticed the seat belt checks and siren disable if trying to use homelink to close garage door after disabling the reverse camera look.

Anyone experiencing even worse recognition of your phone or key FOB after the update? I just got my lucid in April and since the 2.2.2 update my key FOB is useless. Seems like it takes forever for the vehicle to wake up with the app. Reverted to unlocking and locking the car with the keycard.
Haven’t noticed any issues with this version or any version for quite some time now when it comes to mobile key (I never use the fob)

Back