Lucid OTA update 2.2.2

It’s a bug. There has always been an onboard browser. It’s how you read release notes.
I suspected so..but is there a way to access the browser for browsing the web? Punching in a website? Asking for a friend 😄

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 115
Been an hour since the update started, and still says Software Update in Progress at 50%! Been having issues with my mobile app and the advisor informed that this update could potentially fix those bugs, lets see how it goes. Fingers crossed!

Been an hour since the update started, and still says Software Update in Progress at 50%! Been having issues with my mobile app and the advisor informed that this update could potentially fix those bugs, lets see how it goes. Fingers crossed!
What kind of issues and which phone?

What kind of issues and which phone?

Update: took a little more than 90 minutes for completion and my mobile app finally started working!

Yup, trip tiks and 8 tracks here as well, while going to new jersey from the south as a kid. While in pennsylvania we would always stop at a chain called dutch pantry. I remember a salad with some crazy sweet dressing on it. No idea if it still exists.

To those that did the update, did it take 40 mins or longer?

Once it stated, mine was at 0% for almost 5 minutes. Its been 25 mins since it started the update and its been at 5%. This is my first big update. I assume this is normal?
Yes this is normal. The percentage done is inaccurate but the estimated time is usually pretty close

Latest update failed with message displayed. Anybody else? Any idea the reason?

Attachments

• IMG_2207.jpeg
    IMG_2207.jpeg
    622.3 KB · Views: 110
Yup, trip tiks and 8 tracks here as well, while going to new jersey from the south as a kid. While in pennsylvania we would always stop at a chain called dutch pantry. I remember a salad with some crazy sweet dressing on it. No idea if it still exists.
I worked at a Dutch Pantry (attached to a Holiday Inn) in Wilmington DE one summer when I was in college (circa 1983). Hope I don't spoil your recollections of this fine establishment, but most of the food was factory made, frozen in big plastic bags. We would drop the bags into a steam table . . . when fully heated, cut them open and drop the contents (ex: Chicken 'n' Dumplings) onto a plate and set it up on the passthrough for the wait staff to take to the dining room. Good stuff ! !

The New update broke my media and Apple car play completely! The music gets paused every 2 -5 seconds .i did a soft reset but the issue persists!😡😡😡😡

Back