Lucid OTA update 2.2.2

I haven’t seen the new update come through yet on my screen. Maybe later today.

Dumb question but have you reset the car? (Pressing "Air" logo on the Settings - About screen for about 10-15 seconds). It seems silly but every now and then I get the occasional quirk come up and the reset usually fixes it.

If that doesn't work along with the other suggestions made then definitely get it checked by Lucid
Haven't tried the reset yet. Got my OTA 2.2.2 this morning so keeping my fingers crossed now. Also, changed the keyfob battery so it does unlock as intended. I will drive it for a day or two and see how it goes.
Regarding reset; I had called technical support a few days ago regarding the lower screen not functioning and they had me park the car and hold the far right (or far left?) buttons on both sides of the steering wheel for 15-20 seconds. This rebooted the whole interior computer system. I thought to share in case someone else may be in need of reboot. Perhaps your reset above does the same thing.

Haven't tried the reset yet. Got my OTA 2.2.2 this morning so keeping my fingers crossed now. Also, changed the keyfob battery so it does unlock as intended. I will drive it for a day or two and see how it goes.
Regarding reset; I had called technical support a few days ago regarding the lower screen not functioning and they had me park the car and hold the far right (or far left?) buttons on both sides of the steering wheel for 15-20 seconds. This rebooted the whole interior computer system. I thought to share in case someone else may be in need of reboot. Perhaps your reset above does the same thing.
That’s a hard reboot, holding the Air logo is a soft reboot. Don’t do that two button reboot except when service asks you to. The danger is it may wipe logs that would otherwise help Lucid diagnose whatever problem you’re having.

I haven’t seen the new update come through yet on my screen. Maybe later today.

No rush. Sometimes it’s better to be one of the last to get the latest update. Then you can hear about the bugs that show up from the early downloaders, then decide if you want to take the new update or not.

A year into ownership of our first Tesla, I started to regard updates with some trepidation - “…oh, no…what are they going to break now…” I don’t see it being much different with Lucid.

No rush. Sometimes it’s better to be one of the last to get the latest update. Then you can hear about the bugs that show up from the early downloaders, then decide if you want to take the new update or not.

A year into ownership of our first Tesla, I started to regard updates with some trepidation - “…oh, no…what are they going to break now…” I don’t see it being much different with Lucid.
Perfectly logical and smart answer, one that I should adopt, yet I still want the update ASAP! :)

So the update said it's placing a button for dog mode or something ofn the home screen..not sure I see it..

Historically I haven't had many problems with updates. I installed 2.2.2 this morning, and then discovered I had no sound at all from the entertainment system and not even the click of turn blinkers or collision warning (I hear that every time I back out of the garage and the car thinks I will break off the mirrors). Of course, I needed to get somewhere, so drove in silence. When I had time and did a logo reset, then sound came back and all works.

Oh and this happened after the update ..it took me to the Lucid website..where video and animation all played perfectly...wondering if anyone else saw this...

Attachments

• PXL_20240524_173212309.jpg
    PXL_20240524_173212309.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 141
  • PXL_20240524_173217734.jpg
    PXL_20240524_173217734.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 147
  • PXL_20240524_173219523.jpg
    PXL_20240524_173219523.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 143
  • PXL_20240524_173220712.LS.mp4
    9.7 MB
Oh and this happened after the update ..it took me to the Lucid website..where video and animation all played perfectly...wondering if anyone else saw this...
Nope missed this but will try it out later. I can really use this when I'm at shows and people want to sit in the car.

Wait, we have an onboard web browser now, just like in the other EV brand that shall not be named?

Wait, we have an onboard web browser now, just like in the other EV brand that shall not be named?
I didn’t see any browser or a web address bar post the update. Seems like in the settings icon menu, could be a webpage image embedded as a promo.

Back