Lucid Air gets MAJOR price decreases...

Same here, we were actually scheduled to take delivery tomorow and they got in touch with us to let us know we'd save and have better incentives by reapplying.

Would love to be driving it tomorrow but it makes a lot of sense to wait. The whole process so far has been so different from any other car buying/leasing experience I've had, it's a real breath of fresh air.
This is what I call customer service! Great job Lucid team! Imagine a Merc, Porsche, BMW dealer doing that- “ hey, I know you are picking up the car tomorrow but you should reapply since new incentives coming and you can save 8k”

I dread buying a car from a dealer.

This really should've been the price from the start. No regrets with my car at the higher price, but this is more market value. I hope they're not losing a ton of money on each (and no, not including the capital costs of R&D or factory build out).

any idea if the massage seat upgrade will be coming on other interior options? right now, the upgrade is only available on the purluxe. haven't been able to go into a studio to ask this question.

The big question is are the cuts in conjunction with the lease deals they have had in the past at almost 0%? I got my Pure in Nov with a money factor of almost 0%, which may be better than a Pure at the new price with a more normal rate for today’s market.

Wonder how much of a hit my trade in/ resale value took. Probably not as bad as what happened over at Tesla a few months ago but probably not insignificant

They actually have an FSD beta that you get for the money now. But they are actively working and releasing updates so you do see where your money is going.
"In this update, we are improving the robustness of the crashing experience" /s

I think these days 360 cameras on most cars is actually an expensive premium option. Lane keep assist is free on most cars. So yea, they can charge $2k for 360 cameras, but basic Highway assist should still be free
Out of curiosity I just did a quick search. It appears that the Honda Accord does not offer it at all. The Toyota Camry offered it in a very limited model. I didn't check Chevy/Ford/Dodge because the traditional US marks have abandoned sedans. I assumed it was offered more widely because I had it on previous BMWs but those, of course, are not standard cars.

The big question is are the cuts in conjunction with the lease deals they have had in the past at almost 0%? I got my Pure in Nov with a money factor of almost 0%, which may be better than a Pure at the new price with a more normal rate for today’s market.
Same here... curious how leases work out now??

It seems there is still 2k discount with conquest and $750 for referral which brings the price down to $67150.

I'm sure I missed this in some previous thread. But when did they change the touring range from 426 to 410??

I'm sure I missed this in some previous thread. But when did they change the touring range from 426 to 410??
The EPA made a more stringent test for more realistic ranges in the 2024 model year, causing the decrease. In turn, the GT has 500 instead of the 516 it had before. If the Pure RWD used the old testing cycle, it would have 430 miles instead of the 419 it is rated for now!

The EPA made a more stringent test for more realistic ranges in the 2024 model year, causing the decrease. In turn, the GT has 500 instead of the 516 it had before. If the Pure RWD used the old testing cycle, it would have 430 miles instead of the 419 it is rated for now!
But the GT is still listed as 'up to 516'. Isn't that the same as it was previously? They lowered the touring to 'up to 411' from 426?

But the GT is still listed as 'up to 516'. Isn't that the same as it was previously? They lowered the touring to 'up to 411' from 426?
Yea they lowered it to 500 and then raised it to 516 again. I wonder if that’s evidence of something else going on. Heat pump? Or maybe the larger 118kwh battery? It’s also interesting to note that the GT price only dropped by $1k while pure/touring dropped by $8k.

Yea they lowered it to 500 and then raised it to 516 again. I wonder if that’s evidence of something else going on. Heat pump? Or maybe the larger 118kwh battery? It’s also interesting to note that the GT price only dropped by $1k while pure/touring dropped by $8k.
A quote from their website says this;

Manufacturer's projected range for '24 Grand Touring equipped with 19” wheels is 516 miles; EPA-estimated range will be provided when available.

So maybe the 500 is what they think the EPA will rate it, but 516 is what Lucid thinks it would get in real life? The 2024 GT isnt even out yet, so it is somewhat understandable that detailed specs arent out.

A quote from their website says this;

So maybe the 500 is what they think the EPA will rate it, but 516 is what Lucid thinks it would get in real life? The 2024 GT isnt even out yet, so it is somewhat understandable that detailed specs arent out.
But their website has had 500 plastered all over it until recently. Now there’s no mention of that anymore

Can also do a studio discount and get $1000 more even!
If all this are included and if you find a 2023 with DDP and SSP this car is a steal and you get best of an EC at the same time.

Back