LHCS latest firmware?

Thanks for replying. I tried explaining that to the service center that others have been able to charge at 18 kw continuously. I am only charging to 80% too. It just throttles down to 9kw when it hits around 270 - 290 miles. Frustrating. Service center told me that it tapers as the battery gets more charged, but I assumed it was only DC charging!!
Is it really hot in your garage?

So how do we get updated to Safety FW version: 02.14.54??
It's possible that we don't need to - maybe this is for a later hardware version than in our LCHCS. Or not.

So I just ran a test on all my wi-fi connections and everything is great. LCHCS has "Strong Wi-Fi" connection so if there is a download update it should have happened.

So I just ran a test on all my wi-fi connections and everything is great. LCHCS has "Strong Wi-Fi" connection so if there is a download update it should have happened.
I wouldn't worry about it. As the old adage goes: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Is it really hot in your garage?
Summer, it hits around 80-85 degrees in the garage, but winter, around 55-60 degrees. Still the same behavior. The electrical cable was originally connected to my Tesla Charger and had no problems maintaining the rate on my Tesla... but when i bought my Lucid and swapped it for the Lucid Home Charger, it never maintained the charge rate. I should have tried it with the Tesla charger first to see how it behaves and then install the Lucid. But it seems everyone else's home charger that has a 100amp circuit is able to maintain the rate. I don't know what i need to do to get Lucid to look into it. Is it the charger or the car? Want to get what i paid for as sometimes i need a quick charge at home before i head out on a trip.

Summer, it hits around 80-85 degrees in the garage, but winter, around 55-60 degrees. Still the same behavior. The electrical cable was originally connected to my Tesla Charger and had no problems maintaining the rate on my Tesla... but when i bought my Lucid and swapped it for the Lucid Home Charger, it never maintained the charge rate. I should have tried it with the Tesla charger first to see how it behaves and then install the Lucid. But it seems everyone else's home charger that has a 100amp circuit is able to maintain the rate. I don't know what i need to do to get Lucid to look into it. Is it the charger or the car? Want to get what i paid for as sometimes i need a quick charge at home before i head out on a trip.
Some service centers have 100amp LCHCS connectors - perhaps see if you can try the car on them, or on a friend’s? That way you can isolate the problem.

Where are you located?

Some service centers have 100amp LCHCS connectors - perhaps see if you can try the car on them, or on a friend’s? That way you can isolate the problem.

Where are you located?
I'm located around Los Gatos, Ca. Not sure if my service center has it, but the advisor never mentioned if he had one to try.

Back