Finally got WiFi working ... kind of

Mine is connected to my wifi BUT it is totally useless. Nothing other then the connection KM/H and Amps.

No log, no data storage, no control
Useless apps
When V2H finally arrives, I imagine this will change a bit.
 
I just had my LCHC installed. It gives me a nice bump up in charging speed. I probably wouldn't have gotten it, except I had all these referral points and honestly, how many tee shirts and caps can you buy?

I spent about 30 minutes trying to get hooked up to my home wi-fi. Many of the things that worked for others in this thread did not work for me. Once I did get it connected, I realized it was a complete waste of time, since being connected really offers no benefits to me. Hopefully that will change if V2H is ever introduced.
 
Back
Top