Lets do a poll for Lucid software team.

Where should miles/kwh information be displayed ?

• I want to see at the Glass cockpit with currently displayed trip details

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • I prefer to leave it as is and see at Pilot panel only

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we should always see lifetime efficiency, efficiency for the current trip, efficiency when the heat is used, efficiency when the air conditioning is used, efficiency when operated between 80 and 85, efficiency when operated between 75 and 80, efficiency when ...

I want efficiency of current drive separately, along with drive duration. I hate that there is no duration of the current trip. It's there in my Hyundai that gives clear idea how much time I am spending on commute, or any drive for that matter. It's a very simple feature to implement I believe.

I want efficiency of current drive separately, along with drive duration. I hate that there is no duration of the current trip. It's there in my Hyundai that gives clear idea how much time I am spending on commute, or any drive for that matter. It's a very simple feature to implement I believe.
totally,

trip a and b are fine, but i miss the current drive mpg and duration i had in my audi. i find efficiency since last charge to be meaningless. i don't drive consistently the whole time before i recharge.

i drive in my neighborhood with kids, all around town and on the highways in the US and in mexico. all those have different characteristics

Thank you all for participating to the poll!

Dear Lucid Software Team,
According to the results, %79 of the users want to see miles/kwh at the glass cockpit along with the trip details (or displayed together at Pilot panel maybe?)
%21 of the users are ok to be displayed at Pilot panel only.

It would be appreciated if you can take this feedback from us and make these improvements at the next software updates.

Also please feel free to read the comments at this thread about other suggested efficiency measurements.

Last edited:
Back