• Total voters

Adnillien

Staff Member
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
Please respond to the poll and let me know your preference. I have included a couple of choices but feel free to vote for other and post a suggestion below. Please vote for breakfast or lunch and then also vote for location.

It looks like breakfast is most popular here in Phoenix so breakfast it is. I have modified the poll above to get a count of who is coming. Let's meet at 8:00 AM at Butterfield's Pancake House

If anyone is a Facbook user and wants to post this on FB, please go ahead. Hopefully you can help get a count of who may come from a FB group.

BUTTERFIELD'S PANCAKE HOUSE​

7388 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Attachments

• 1678749103001.png
    1678749103001.png
    499.2 KB · Views: 92
I invited the Scottsdale studio advisors along with the team from the Scottsdale service center and @Firstto520. The studio manager told me that a couple of the sales advisors would join. Its a long drive for @Firstto520 but I thought it would be fun to invite him. I have a Pure test drive scheduled on Friday and a service visit scheduled for next Tuesday so I will make a personal invitation when I am at the studio and service center.

I’m thinking about making the trip with the wife from OC! We have some friends in Phoenix area. Waiting on our Pure to add to the collection. Might be bringing the GT and a Pure so I’ll say “maybe” to the above survey 😊

I’m thinking about making the trip with the wife from OC! We have some friends in Phoenix area. Waiting on our Pure to add to the collection. Might be bringing the GT and a Pure so I’ll say “maybe” to the above survey 😊
I hope that you can make it.

I invited the Scottsdale studio advisors along with the team from the Scottsdale service center and @Firstto520. The studio manager told me that a couple of the sales advisors would join. Its a long drive for @Firstto520 but I thought it would be fun to invite him. I have a Pure test drive scheduled on Friday and a service visit scheduled for next Tuesday so I will make a personal invitation when I am at the studio and service center.
Curious how do you get a pure test drive?

Curious how do you get a pure test drive?
The old fashioned way, ask very nicely, be friendly and be appreciative of people that help. Phrased another way, who is more likely to get an early test drive, the person a sales advisor wants to test drive with or the person the sales advisor has to test drive because its the job.

The old fashioned way, ask very nicely, be friendly and be appreciative of people that help. Phrased another way, who is more likely to get an early test drive, the person a sales advisor wants to test drive with or the person the sales advisor has to test drive because its the job.
+1. There are times to be aggressive and times to be gentle. I have had lots of contact with the folks at the Scottsdale Design Studio and they have all been terrific. Some have more knowledge than others but all have a great attitude. A wry comment to them about delays is fine; blaming the messenger for delays or communication issues will get you to the back of the line (or should).

It also doesn't hurt to be able to say "I already bought a GT. I'm curious about the Pure and would love to take it for a spin to see how it's different."

If you're not already a Lucid owner, they may be limiting test drives to reservation holders still. It's a pricey car. So that's somewhat understandable, given Lucid's limited staffing. I imagine that will lift eventually. But maybe not. I'm pretty sure many expensive cars still require some sort of deposit for a test drive.

Once you are an actual Lucid customer, you rightly will get more slack when making simple requests. The sales associate would be an idiot not to grant you a test drive. For all they know, you have a son, daughter, cousin, friend, whatever who you could easily convince to buy the car. You'd be doing their job for them.

It also doesn't hurt to be able to say "I already bought a GT. I'm curious about the Pure and would love to take it for a spin to see how it's different."

If you're not already a Lucid owner, they may be limiting test drives to reservation holders still. It's a pricey car. So that's somewhat understandable, given Lucid's limited staffing. I imagine that will lift eventually. But maybe not. I'm pretty sure many expensive cars still require some sort of deposit for a test drive.

Once you are an actual Lucid customer, you rightly will get more slack when making simple requests. The sales associate would be an idiot not to grant you a test drive. For all they know, you have a son, daughter, cousin, friend, whatever who you could easily convince to buy the car. You'd be doing their job for them.
Full disclosure, I do have a Pure reservation. That said, I am sure being a GT owner helps. I just need to figure out if I need two Lucids. @TakeDuo can probably give some good advice on this subject when he joins us for breakfast.

Full disclosure, I do have a Pure reservation. That said, I am sure being a GT owner helps. I just need to figure out if I need two Lucids. @TakeDuo can probably give some good advice on this subject when he joins us for breakfast.
Makes sense did you just ask any sales person or the delivery person behind your pure?

Makes sense did you just ask any sales person or the delivery person behind your pure?
I have talked with the SA assigned to my pure reservation several times and a few weeks ago I asked him to call me when they had a pure for test drives. He called me a couple of days ago. I think Lucid should try to get every current owner in for a Pure test drive. People are always asking me about my car. The GT is out of some people's budget but the Pure is not. Maybe after my test drive, I can say something like the Pure may not have massaging seats but it is every bit as much fun to drive.

I have talked with the SA assigned to my pure reservation several times and a few weeks ago I asked him to call me when they had a pure for test drives. He called me a couple of days ago. I think Lucid should try to get every current owner in for a Pure test drive. People are always asking me about my car. The GT is out of some people's budget but the Pure is not. Maybe after my test drive, I can say something like the Pure may not have massaging seats but it is every bit as much fun to drive.
I look forward to your notes after doing the test drives :) thanks for your advice.

It looks like breakfast is most popular here in Phoenix so breakfast it is. I have modified the poll above to get a count of who is coming. Let's meet at 8:00 AM at Butterfield's Pancake House

If anyone is a Facbook user and wants to post this on FB, please go ahead. Hopefully you can help get a count of who may come from a FB group.

BUTTERFIELD'S PANCAKE HOUSE​

7388 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
So far it looks like nine owners and two reservation holders will be joining, one from the telegram group not shown above. One or two SA from the studio will also join. The service techs are maybe. I can't promise it but they may bring the fathom blue Pure that they have for test drives.

If you have not responded to the poll above, please do so.

Reactions: nck
Sorry to say that something has come up and I won't be able to make the Sunday meetup. 😢

I also have found out Ramadan starts tomorrow and I will begin fasting then. I will come back once the fast is over so will also miss the meet up see you all post 4/20

We will absolutely join you if room for two more exist. Let us know, thank you

Back