Phoenix - Lucids and Lattes at Luci’s

Which Luci's location do you prefer? You can select more than one line.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I couldn't stay for more than a few minutes but it was great to see so many people turn out! @blueice89 , your car looks wonderful! @Richard Silva , great job!
My Lucid has nearly 12K miles on it but my bike has more than 10x that, and I contributed to that today, but it sure was a nice diversion mid-ride to see the Lucid crew!

Screenshot_20240519-134813_Connect.jpg

Sorry I couldn't stay for more than a few minutes but it was great to see so many people turn out! @blueice89 , your car looks wonderful! @Richard Silva , great job!
My Lucid has nearly 12K miles on it but my bike has more than 10x that, and I contributed to that today, but it sure was a nice diversion mid-ride to see the Lucid crew!

View attachment 20788
Thanks for stopping by!!

View attachment 20788
Good to meet you.
Hope you had a great ride.

Remainder of photos (I downsized the resolution to fit the site's constraints; feel free to DM me if you'd like the originals.
These drone shots prove the SoCal owners park better than the AZ owners at these meetups. Nice attendance at this one too!

Back